✾𝟯✾

The snow crunched under their feet as they walked in silence, approaching the village as it came into their views

The snow crunched under their feet as they walked in silence, approaching the village as it came into their views. Y/n took Tanjiro's hand and entwined it. "Tanji... Your hands are soft" she said as she opened Tanjiro's hand and traced every single line on his palms. Tanjiro glanced at Y/n from the corner of his eye with a warm smile. "You've said that loads of times" Tanjiro smiled happily before he grabbed Y/n's hand gently and entwining it, rubbing his thumb on the back of her palms. Y/n looked at their hands then at Tanjiro who had his beautiful maroon eyes on the road ahead, then she blushed into a brilliant shade of roses.

Y/n and Tanjiro entered the village as some people who were walking by smirking knowingly at each other. Some whispering, "Y/n-chan is beautiful as always," "So, Tanjiro and y/n ARE dating! Give me your side of your bet. I won," "Dammit, I'm broke,"

Y/n's cheeks turn rosy pink in every single comment that was traveled in the form of whispers and hushed voices.

Tanjiro's cheeks overheated when he heard one of the whispers of the villagers. "Are they married?" "Finally, thank God that they are. They're obviously in love with each other.." a girl hissed back at her friend with a roll-on her eyes. Y/n felt that Tanjiro might not be comfortable with this so she quickly let go of Tanjiro's hand and avoided Tanjiro's eyes. Tanjiro let out a little whine. Oh no, that wasn't expected at all.

Y/n heard it as she let out a small chuckle. "What was that?" Y/n asked, looking at Tanjiro. He gave an awkward goofy smile. "Nothing, you heard nothing," Tanjiro said.

"Alright, sure".

Loud voices and exclaims shouted as Tanjiro and Y/n passed by. The voices travel and lingered around the pair.

"Can I have some charcoal, Tanjiro?"

"Thanks for fixing the sliding doors yesterday, Y/n!"

"I'll need some charcoal too, Y/n, Tanjiro!"

"Tanjiro!" a man was shoved outside with his blood shining and running down his nose.

"Oh man, perfect timing!" he staggered towards Tanjiro, then fall on his knees in front of Y/n and Tanjiro. "Oh Y/n, good to meet you, BUT TANJIRO, I NEED HELP!"