One paw step at a time

Beep! Beep! Beep! I groaned and reached over and felt for my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and fall back to sleep until the alarm woke me up again.
I stumbled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and turned on the shower. Once I got out, I wrapped a blue towel around me and wrapped a purple towel around my hair. I rummaged through my closet until I found a perfect first day of school outfit. I put on a lace dress with a floral bottom. I but on a bracket and some floral rings and necklaces. I went back into the bathroom and dried my hair and put on my makeup. I curled my dirty blonde hair and then went downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning Y/N." my mother said. "Good morning." I replied. "You look nice." she said. "Ya, it's the first day of school, I have to look nice." I said. I heard a 'meow' behind me, to see my two cats Max and Mr. Meowgi. (I know it's a weird name but Mr. Meowgi is my baby 😉) "Hey baby!" I picked up Max, who is a Siberian cat, and is very fat. Mr. Meowgi walked off.
My dad was walking out of the house, when Max squeezed out of my arms and ran out of the house! "No! Max! Come back here!" I raced out of the house after him.
I chased him around my front yard, until he went into my neighbors yard. I didn't really know my neighbors really well. They just moved in last week. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I greeted by a sweet British accent. "I'll get it!" a tall, dirty blonde hair boy said. He had beautiful brown eyes that I got lost in immediently. So lost that I must have been staring at him with a weird face. "Um, can I help you?" He said with that rich British accent. "Erm, ya. I think that my cat went into your back yard." I managed to stammered. "Oh ok. Follow me." he let me into his huge house.
I was taken to the back of the house, and the hot boy brought me into his backyard. "By the way, my names Thomas." He said. "My names Y/N." "Wow! That's a beautiful name!" I blushed and mumbled a thank you. I started looking around and calling Max's name. Thomas started calling his name to. Then, I saw him in the bushes. I took a hair band off of my wrist( a toy he can't resist) and through it past me. He shot out of the bushes, after the band. I picked him and got my hair band. "Gotcha!" I said. I blew a piece of hair out of my face and walked back over to Thomas. "Is this your cat?" he asked. " No, it's just a random cat I found in your bushes." I said sarcastically. He laughed, and I laughed with him. I heard my phone buzz and gave Max to Thomas for a little bit.
Bec: where r u?
Bec: your going to be late!
"Shoot! I need to go." I said. I took Max out of Thomas's hands and started to walk out. "Hey Y/N!" He said. I turned and faced him. "Do you wanna hang out sometime, maybe?" He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck nervously. I giggled and said yes.
__________________________
Hey! So I'm starting this new story! I hope that you like it and I also have another book called Unthinkable, so you should check that out too! Thank you sooo much! Vote/Comment