Chp.16

-PLAY SAD INSTRUMENTAL THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Only two more weeks for the culture festival, and (YN) has a challenge agains President Sana, the club art president, and with the help of Nagatoro as well....so The next day during school...Nagatoro was already modeling for (YN) as she had her swimsuit on...

Nagatoro: What do you think?

(YN): ...Hmm.

Nagatoro walks up to (YN), as she notices that he barely drew her...

Nagatoro: Hm, doesn't seem you're making progress.

(YN): Oh...sorry, I couldn't figure out the composition.

Nagatoro: Hehe, it's okay senpai, let's move on.

Nagatoro switches to her Neko cat outfit to model her...and yet (YN) started modeling...couple minutes pass...

Nagatoro: Done?

(YN): ...Yeah, kinda...

Nagatoro checks again....and yet again...he barely does something, Nagatoro was feeling bad for him...but she still helping...

Nagatoro: D-Don't worry about it, Senpai. Cause I have one solution!

Nagatoro soon takes off her outfit....and yet to expose on wearing a large white gown...

Nagatoro: So, what you think, Senpai?

(YN): ....It's...okay...

Nagatoro: Hm? Hey what's wrong Senpai? You're still being iffy. How much do you want me to undress-

Gamo: Sup with it you two!

Sakura/Yoshi: Sup!

Gamo: Well Well, what do we have here?

Gamo approaches behind Nagatoro as she grabs both her breast...

Gamo: The angel's cleavage.

Nagatoro: H-Hey! Cut it out!

Gamo: I gotta say Hayacchi, you might have a chance to be made her.

Yoshi: What a huge rack!

Sakura: An eye for an eye, lewds for lewds.

(YN)...out of all the sudden...he wasn't getting that much hope for some reason...knowing that President Sana, her ex, has more potential than him...and more talent than him...so all he can do...is...give up....??

(YN): ...I really think she can just be her usual self.

Gamo: Huh?!? What are you taking about?! Look how much Hayacchi is putting in for you.

Yoshi: You're just asking misfortune!

(YN): I know...but sorry...I guess I'm done with that kind of thing.

Nagatoro: Th-Then...what's te you going to do?!

(YN): ...Well...

Nagatoro: you know you're gonna lose if you don't beat her, right?!

(YN): *sighs* I know, I know...but...sorry, I'm going to draw on my own this time.

Nagatoro: E-Eh??

(YN): If Nagatoro is involved in the competition, and I lose horribly...then not only I'll make a fool out of myself...but make a fool out of her, and make her feel embarrassed as well.

Nagatoro: ...I-I'm not bothered by that at all, really...h-hey, you don't mean to say all those things-

(YN): Yea, I do....this is between me and Sana. So...yeah, that's all.

At first...Nagatoro felt bad for (YN)...but then again...she notices that she helped (YN) all for nothing, a waste of her time....and that really upset her...

Nagatoro: So that's it? You're giving up? All for that?! I helped you to talk some sense on the president and all out of nowhere you're giving up?! Tch, I should have never helped-

(YN): Helped me?!

(YN) stood up...

(YN): I've never needed your help back then, I had it under control!

Nagatoro: Oh really?! Cause it seems like you didn't get the job done-

(YN): What the fuck was I suppose to say?! The junk food came out of nowhere?! Having people here knowing there aren't even in art club?! What else you wanted me to say?! Beg for more?!

Nagatoro: Well you should've done better! I did everything for you yesterday, and if I wasn't there, she would have shut down the art club for good!

(YN): Like I said, I didn't needed your damn help! I would have done it better without you! God I shouldn't have let you in here in the first time! All this is happening cause of you!

Nagatoro: Cause of me?! Why didn't you say anything then?! What you're scared to talk back to a girl?! Just like you couldn't talk back to the president!

(YN): ...

Nagatoro: Y-You know what! I wish your club shuts down for good, you hear me?! I wish your club shuts down, and I wish-

(YN): AND I WISH IVE NEVER HAVE MET YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

(YN) raised his voice so high, that it scared Nagatoro, and for saying what he just said to her...the girls stood quiet as well...

Nagatoro: Wh-What....?? Y-You don't mean-

(YN): Yes I fucking do! I do god damn it! I should have never met you in the first place I should have never met you, talked to you, and especially being with you!  You say complete bullshit that I don't know what the hell you're even talking about! You annoy me the hell out, and you drive me crazy! ALWAYS! And you know something else! I should have never model you!!! Never! So do me fucking favor and get the hell out of here and get out of my face!!!

Nagatoro got really emotional in her eyes...as she started shedding tears...

Nagatoro: S-Senpai...Se-

(YN): I said leave! Now! Get out of here! Go away!

Nagatoro burst tears out from her eyes, as she started sobbing and running as she left the room...afterwards, Gamo, Yoshi and Sakura turn their direction to (YN)...and walked away...

Gamo: Asshole.

Sakura: Loser.

Yoshi: Loser!

The three of exited the room as they go after Nagatoro...leaving (YN) alone...and yet...(YN) turns around...as he started shedding a tear out from his eye...as he cried as well...and clenched his both hands...

(YN): FUCK!!!!

With such anger, he punches the portrait he was modeling for Nagatoro...and yet...he backed away as he regrets punching it...as he collapses to the floor...and started crying....
.
.
.
Day by day...Nagatoro wasn't her self lately, especially (YN) of course...Nagatoro has never felt this much pain...her parents and brother were worried for her, Gamo, Yoshi and Sakura will always visit her house and be with her to try cheering her up...and as for (YN)...he hasn't been good as well, and hasn't been eating like that...his parents were worried for him as well...and sometimes...Nagatoro will still cry even if her friends aren't there for her...and as for (YN)...he cousins keep his focus straight...nor focusing on the challenge, his drawings keeps on failing him several times, as he grew frustrated and destroy every drawing he does...and all he can do...is think about Nagatoro...as he cries in his table....

(YN): Wh-What the hell man....*sniffs* what the hell have I done...?!

-END OF CHAPTER 16-