18.

Hello!!

I don't have any allergies so I'm just gonna assume Emery's tulip allergy is just like how it would feel if a bunch of mosquito bites slowly spread across your skin.

There was a reason behind why Midoriya did what he did but y'all ain't gonna know yet. (There will be an actual apology)

Fun fact: they were supposed to be together already. I told myself I wasn't going to drag this past chapter 20. I lied.

Also, sorry about the slow update speed! Enjoy!

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emery's Pov:

I closed my apartment door then finally began showing my fear.

I touched the tulips.

The tulips I was severally allergic to.

I was going to tell Kaminari I was allergic but it seemed cruel since he was excited and I didn't want to ruin it.

Though I was about to start crying, I wasn't going to allow myself to panic. I had allergy pills in the pantry and Mina was home so I had nothing to worry about.

Ignoring the itches on my hands that started to spread to my arms, I desperately searched for the pills.

Time had passed and anxiety was welling up in my stomach.

About 15 mostly empty bottles of medicine and pills were scattered across the kitchen floor and I still couldn't find the one I needed.

"Mina!" I yelled, fighting the urge to scratch my skin.

I didn't get a response.

I got off the kitchen floor and made my way to her room.

I opened her room door and the lights were off.

She wasn't there.

Shit.

I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks as the itchiness in my arms overtook my body. Fighting the urge to itch was overwhelming me and I wasn't sure what to do.

All I knew was I needed to call someone.

Running back to my phone, I dialed the only number I knew by heart.

Midoriya's.

Izukus pov:

I was half asleep before my phone started ringing. I didn't look at the contact name I just declined the call.

They called about 3-4 more times and I declined all of them until I looked at the contact name.

It was Emery.

I groaned and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand.

"You do understand I'm grounded right?"

"Shut up Midoriya I'm dying!" She yelled, her voice showing she was scared and stressed.

"Emery I'm half asleep. What are you talking about?"