13 | Meeting His Parents

(A/N- Not edited)

Recap~

They sat down and enjoyed their date which was filled with a lot of laughing, singing, and dancing.

They had everything packed up when Roberto walked up to her and grabbed her face in his hands.

"Xenia I hope you enjoyed this date as much as I did. Hopefully, we can do this again soon" he said looking in her eyes making her blush

"I did enjoy it and we can definitely do this again" she replied back

"Can I kiss you " he asked and she nodded

He didn't waste time to kiss her. The kiss was both slow and fast. Both of them were just enjoying the moment. As they pulled apart for air they were both blushing.

On the car ride home his hand never left her bare thigh. Every once in a while he would making circles with his thumb.

Both Roberto and Xenia went to sleep with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Present -

Two days later I was going to over Robby's house to have a pool day and to relax. I had on a baggy t-shirt with some biker shorts under. I had my bag packed and was handing downstairs to leave.

As I am passing the living room I see my whole family and the men sitting there talking about the mafia. They all looked up at me at the same time.

"Where are you going?" Larson asked

"What are you wearing ?" Armeni and Armani asked

"I am going to a friend's house" I replied back with a simple lie because if I told them I was going over to a boy's house they would chain me up in my room.

"What friend?" Xander said

"You got friends?" Adriano said

"You have been going out a lot recently, what have you been doing" Leo added

"Umm.. you see" I started

"It's almost as if you had a boyfriend" Dad said

"NOOO" All of my brothers yelled and started talking about how I will never have a boyfriend. I took that as my opportunity to run out of the house as I was driving down the driveway when they all came out yelling for me to stop.

"SEE YOU ALL LATER" I yelled out the window

* 45- minute drive*

* texting *

Me: I am here bubba tell the guards to let me in

okay okay: Bubba

*texting over *

As I am getting out of the car I see guards around the house but I don't think too much of it because I am used to it.

I see Robby coming out of the house in gray shorts and a wife-beater, this man is so fine oh my god.

"ROBBYYYY" I yelled gaining the attention of everybody

"UGH stop calling me that Princesa" He groaned as he went to hug me

"I know but let's go swimming" I said

_______________________

their bathing suits: