Ch. 21

Omniscient POV

All of the members of CGE was at the Choppa Gang house having their weekly meeting. Discussing and going over anything related to the gang.

" Now anybody got any questions?" Shiesty asked as they wrapped up the meeting.

As Shiesty looked around the room, he noticed Payton's hand was raised.

" Shiddd, since nobody got no questions we done here." Shiesty said as he ignored her.

Big 30 smacked his lips, " Wassup P, what's yo question?"

" Thank you 30! Cause his rude ass act like he didn't see my damn hand. Hell, I wasn't even finna ask a question. I was just trying to give a suggestion." Payton said with an attitude.

" Cause we don't need it." Shiesty quickly said back.

" Shiddd, could've fooled me! Cause y'all sholl used my suggestions before."

Before Payton and Shiesty could even start their argument Ant cut them off.

" Aye! Y'all do dat shit on y'all own time! I'm tryna go get some to eat, so P ask yo question or whatever the fuck it is so we can go bruh." Ant said causing everybody else to laugh and agree with him.

" All I was gone say was, I could get Bando to teach me how to do the credit card scams he be doing. Then, I could come teach y'all, so that could be another way we bring in more money."

" I mean it don't sound bad, but then again ain't nun wrong with what we got going on now. Whatchu think Shiest?" 30 asked him.

" We ain't doing that. Like I said we didn't need yo suggestion. We got our lane, and we gone stick to it. We ain't fucking with dat card and bank account shit." Shiesty said quickly shutting down her idea causing Payton to roll her eyes.

" Ain't nobody got no other questions or suggestions right? No? Ok, good. Meeting dismissed cause I done been here way too long with no food. Hell, I'm ready to go." Ant said as he stood up heading for the door.

" 12 P.M can you stay behind with Hank and help him get rid of that steamer we used 2 weeks ago?" 30 asked her.

" I would, but I can't. I gotta go home, and get ready fa work tonight. Ask can Baby Shiesty go with him." Payton suggested.

" Him and Kd just left to go take a few packs to Arkansas." 30 said.

" Pooh ain't doing shit. Why can't he go?" She asked causing Pooh to look at her.

" Cause I got mo important shit to do. Anything else?" He quickly replied back.

" You know wh—"

" You can't just call in or some shit?" 30 asked as cut Payton off as he ran his hand down his face.

" No, but if you can't find nobody else I'll just go in la-" Before she could finish Hank cut her off.

" I can go by myself." He said.

" You sure?" Payton asked.

" Yeah, foo I'm straight." He reassured her.

" Ight, well you off the hook P. Text me to let me know when you make it home." 30 said causing her to get up, and grab her stuff.

" Ight bye 30." She said as she walked out.

" You still ain't been to the house?" 30 asked Shiesty causing Hank to look at him.

Ever since the All Ballers Experience Shiesty been distancing himself from Payton. He hadn't been at his own house in a week.

" Nah." Shiesty said dryly.