Chapter 24

Here you whores go. I'm still packing for college and I leave tomorrow so my ass was all over the place. Tits and pits are sweaty as fuck but here's the chapter y'all been waiting for <3

***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV***

I don't feel Mia next to me.

I open my eyes to see that she isn't in bed. I turn to the clock on the night stand to see that it's 3:00am.

Where the fuck is she?

Getting out of bed, I grab some sweatpants and pull them on before hearing a scream from the living room.

"Elias!"

Mia.

I hear her scream again and I grab my gun and run out of the room.

"Mia!" I yell out when I see someone throw her over their shoulder. A guy runs up to me and I shoot him down along with the guy next to him holding a knife. Before I can get to her, someone stabs me on the side and I groan out and fall to the floor. I shoot him in the head and he falls right in front of me.

I can see their retreating bodies and Mia's motionless one on one of their shoulders.

"Mia!" I groan out. The pain on my side is unbearable. I try to get up to get to her but I can't.

I see a man turn and give me an evil smirk and walks out closing the door behind him.

No no no this can't be happening.

I promised to protect her.

I'm losing too much blood.

I eventually make it back to my room and grab my phone dialing Stefano.

"Yes?" he answers right away.

"Stefano." I groan out.

"Elias? Are you okay?" concern covers his tone.

"Mia—It's Mia..." I drop to the floor and pass out due to the loss of blood.
—-
I hear chatter all around me and beeping noises. My eyes flutter open and I'm blinded by the bright light above me.

All chatter stops once I groan.

"Capo, you're awake." Someone says.

"Wh-where am I?" I say trying to sit up but pain strikes my side and I fall back down.

"Back in Texas at the warehouse. I'll go get Stefano."

A minute later, I hear Stefano telling everyone to get out.

"Elias. Are you okay?" He says at the side of me.

"Mia." I choke out.

"Elias I—"

"Where's Mia. Did you find her?" I demand, trying to sit up again and succeed.

I can now clearly see everything. I'm in our built in hospital room at the warehouse. I turn to Stefano to see his head down.

"Stefano." I snap. "Did you find her?"

"No." He takes a deep breath.

I close my eyes and try to stay calm.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"A week and a half." I hear him croak out.

I shoot my eyes open and glare at him.

"A week and a half?!" I yell.

"Mia has been missing for a week and you couldn't find her?!" I keep shouting, trying to get out of the hospital bed.