𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘

"You're gonna go far, kid."

    SIX MONTHS AGO
JANUARY 14th, 2007

   DAY FOUR

       HIPPOLYTA WAS RIGHT.

     As disgusting as it was Medusa's blood did heal Eris' leg within minutes. She was able to take off her make shift cast and sighed in relief when her leg was fully healed.

    "We don't have much time," Hippolyta said hurriedly. She reached inside her toga and pulled out a piece of rolled up paper but unlike Hippolyta it wasn't glowing green instead it looked real. "This is a map of Tartarus. Icarus gave it to me for you. It is enchanted so that when I return you will still be able to have the map with you."

   Hippolyta opened the map and laid it on the ground. She pointed on the map, "This is where we are near, The River of Leche, be careful and do not fall in you can lose your memories."

Eris held back a painful grunt and nodded.
The pain from summoning Hippolyta was even more intense than the pain she felt when she called Icarus. But she tried to hold on, she needed to hear what Hippolyta said so she could get home.

   "You'll have to walk down the path of the river until you get to the central wasteland from there follow the river of Acheron until you see the doors of death. To use the doors of death one person must hold the button for twelve minutes and someone else will have to hit the button on the mortal side."

    Eris swallowed, "So...so I can't go back? It's just me down here, I..." she covered her face, "I'm going to be down here forever."

   "You will not," Hippolyta said so firmly it caused Eris to look her in the eye, "I have already spoken to your father—"

   "Hades," Eris blurted out, "just...just Hades. I-I don't really consider him my dad"

   Hippolyta nodded, "My apologizes. Hades has contacted me and told us that he will be the one pushing the button in the mortal world you just have to get to the elevator here. And we will all help you get there. I promise."

   "You can't promise something like that," Eris muttered.

   "I believe I just did."

    Eris winced as another roar of pain flew through her body. "How are you guys supposed to help me? I don't even know how to summon you."