182. No villa in Haicheng!

In their neighborhood, they just married her daughter and took 68000. She asked for 100000. But now she had changed the amount to 88000.

Olivia Taylor was a bit embarrassed, "eighty-eight thousand are really..." less!

If she let others know that the bride price of the Taylor family was only eighty-eight thousand, how humiliating it will sound?

Anna’s mother interrupted Olivia Taylor, without waiting for her to speak. "It’s only eighty-eight thousand. There’s no discussion. If you don’t agree, I won’t agree to let my daughter be your daughter in law!"

Olivia Taylor listened to Anna’s mother and couldn’t help looking at Daniel Taylor. She had seen Anna’s mother's attitude before. They all knew about Anna’s mother's character. When Olivia Taylor thought of meeting with Anna’s mother, she was even a little nervous.

She didn’t expect that he would only ask for eighty-eight thousand!

This... Isn’t it insulting?

Olivia felt even more helpless after looking at Anna’s mother's resolute attitude.

Olivia was a polite and groomed person. To be honest, she didn’t quarrel with people. She was afraid when she thought she will have to deal with Anna’s mother.

In order to not quarrel with Anna’s mother, Olivia agreed, "Okay, it will eighty-eight thousand."

Anna's mother’s face became happy when she saw Olivia Taylor nodding to her.

Eighty-eight thousand!

Their neighbors married their daughter, and they got only 68000.

She got twenty thousand more!

Anna’s mother was proud, but she didn’t show it. She said to Olivia Taylor, "Besides eighty-eight thousand, we also need a villa in Haicheng."

She knew that there were so many villas built by Daniel Taylor’s brother-in-law. It was not difficult to have one.

Olivia Taylor frowned, "No villa in Haicheng."

"Why?" When Olivia Taylor refused, Anna's mother didn’t like it. "If there will be no house, where do they live after they have children?"

Anna’s mother had a plan, and she decided to use Anna’s name to get a villa, she was sure that Anna will not come back to live in that house and she can use that house.

Anna looked at her mother, "Mom..."

Anna knew her mother so well, and Anna knew what she was thinking. Her mother could never think of her. It was just an excuse for her own desires.

Anna’s mother looked at Anna. "You keep quiet." She thought that Anna was just here to create troubles for her.

"Although the villas in Haicheng are all developed by my husband, but they have already been sold," Olivia explained.

John Peter’s father did a good job in the real-estate area. He had a well-known reputation in China. Before the completion of the construction, the villas were almost sold.

They just had one villa for themselves, the one in which Daniel Taylor often live.

Now Anna’s mother had asked for a villa in Haicheng. But Olivia Taylor couldn’t give her that.

Anna’s mother thought that she was just pushing the matter, "How so many villas can be sold out? Our daughter gets married once in her life. If there is no house, how does it look like?"

Olivia Taylor said, "We have built a new house for Daniel and Anna. It is better than Haicheng, and it is in Jiangfu garden. Are you okay with it?"

Because the villa in the Haicheng was not in the urban area, the price was also not too much. But Jiangfu garden was the best community of Jingzhou, and it was a real mansion.

What’s more, just by money one cannot buy a house there. It needed status and approach.

Anna’s mother was very angry. But after hearing Olivia Taylor’s words, the expression on her face changed and she immediately agreed, "Okay, we are fine with that."

Anna’s mother still didn’t figure out what she had got. Although she was silly, she also knew that the houses in Jingzhou were much more valuable than those in Haicheng.