Episode - 09

(After few days)

Jhope: we found their location. And we also found the blacksheep between us.

Taehyung: who?? *Angry*

Suga: Hyun-woo (just a random name!)

Taehyung: what??!! That bastard!! Where is he now?? *Angry*

Jhope: he is in basement.

Taehyung: you did a good job. Where is RM hyung?

Jhope: he is already in the basement.

Suga: yes. Jungkook, Jimin, jin hyung and Rm are in basement. Now we have to leave to take the files from their headquarters.

V: ok then. let's leave.

V, jhope and Suga left to take their company files from rival gang, that are handed to them by Hyun-woo.

(In basement)

A man was tied up in the chair.

Jk: now spill it out. So we can atleast spare your life.

Hyun-woo: I don't know what you are talking??

Jimin: ahh!! Drop your acting you blacksheep. We found you, no more drama. Just spill the truth out *roll his eyes*

RM: if you say now you can leave but if we found out about your sharing. You can't even imagine your death *smirk*

Hyun-woo: Sir I didn't do anything.

Jin: yah!!! Are you stupid? We are saying we found out. But you are still protesting to say about the information and acting like a innocent. Drop the act!!!

Jin said with an Angry glare holding the gun against the man's forehead.

Hyun-woo: No I don't know anything.

Jimin: Aish!!! I'm getting irritated.

Jk: won't you say the truth??

Jungkook signalled jimin. Jimin went outside and brought a girl in her 20s inside.

Hyun-woo: I don't----

He stopped his words when he saw the girl. Her hands tied back and eyes blindfolded. The brought girl was in an unconscious State. Seeing her, Hyun-woo widened his eyes.

Hyun-woo: ha-eun!! Why you kidnapped her??

RM: you don't know??

Jk: how can he know hyung?! Coz he is innocent right?

Jungkook asked with a evil smirk, leaning against Hyun-woo's ear.

Jk: if you won't say now. I'll kill your girlfriend, only family of yours. And then you. Coz what's the reason of you living anymore without your girlfriend. So the Choice is yours. Tell us.

Jungkook asked rolling the pistol in his hand.

RM: now open your mouth.

Hyun-woo: I-I d-don't---