S1: Chapter Nine: The Days We Will Miss

A/N: Hey guys! 

I would like to apologize for the really late update. Work has been non-stop busy and I've been getting kind of burnt out. Therefore didn't have too much time to write. My brain just didn't want to work, and for good reason.

I tried my best writing this one, but it's not my best work. However, the next chapter is one I am personally excited about. 

Again, sorry for the late update! 

Please enjoy the read!

P.S.

Thank you all for all the support. It's insane to see how much this story has grown. I somehow reached #3 in both itzy and izone tag, which is absolutely insane. Especially because I haven't updated in two weeks. So, thank you to all of you commenting, voting, or even writing on my wall! I wouldn't be here without you! 

Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reporting live from the Ministry of Defense building, this is the KNN, giving you your daily dose of morning news!"

"Recently, Lee Jintae, head of the Ministry of Defense has just announced a contract with Hanhwa Group."

Hearing this, a man's ear perked up. He was currently in his apartment, laying down on his bed. He rose up from his bed, holding the rails and dragging himself to his wheel chair. Once at the edge, he threw off his blanket, revealing his two amputated legs above the kneecap.

"Come on..." He said to himself pushing himself off and falling onto his wheel chair, grunting as he did. He rolled over, closer to the TV,  his apartment was in a slight shamble. Some takeout containers sprawled out on the floor, dishes undone. Then only thing that was neat was where his military uniform was. Placed nicely in an altar like setting. Awards, and medals neatly placed on the walls.

His eyes were staring right into the TV, watching Jintae's every movement.

"I'd like to happily announce the partnership we have entered with Stark Industries. With their help, we are able to create more technologically advanced equipment. And with Hanhwa being the at the forefront of this project, employment rates will increase and become more efficient by the end of 2025 by 40%. The contract with Hanhwa is a 750 million contract, with the company developing defense systems and equipment. This will allow for less accidents and injuries to occur on the field, foreign and domestic. I hope the citizens of Korea will support our endeavors of making our country safer, and better for all of us. Thank you very much"

When Jintae was done speaking, he walked down from the podium. The press all around him start to speak, their voices mixing into each creating a bunch of loud mumbles. The man did not care for it as he continued on back into the building. The press tried to push forward, but were immediately met with guards blocking their way, with armed soldiers standing behind them as well.

The man who was watching the TV just sat and stared. His eyes were widened. He rolled closer to the TV and held the bevels of the television. "Thats it? THATS IT!?" He screamed and yelled shaking his TV.

"What about the prosthetics?! What about us?! About me!?" The man yelled, frantically shaking his TV to the point that the screen started to lose connection. His shaking became so violent that his chair began to rock, eventually tipping over.