❣︎Chpater Twenty Three❣︎

☀︎︎Christmas Day☀︎︎

"Mom."
"Shh let her sleep a bit. She's tired."
"But presents."
"Just wait til after breakfast."
"Fine."

Tendou let Haru out of the room closing the door as lightly as possible. Unfortunately for him, Y/N is a mother so she naturally listens for sounds.

She stirred around in bed a bit before squinting her eyes at the harsh sun.

"Oh. Christmas." She mumbled.

She stumbled out of bed yawning in the process, then she threw on a hoodie and walked outside.

"Good morning my love how'd you sleep." Tendou beamed, kissing her forehead.
"Fine." She mumbled.

"Presents." Haru pointing to the gifts that were wrapped under the tree.
"Right right, go ahead." Tendou giggled as he walked with Y/N over to the living room.

Haru took his time opening each gift not wanting to make that much of a mess or rip the paper too much.

"Armin." He stated, holding up the figurine he had just unwrapped. He may have no seen too excited but there was a light sparkle in his eye that made it clear he was happy.

"Satori you got that for him?" Y/N whispered in shock.
"Yeah why not." He shrugged back.
"Those are expensive these days." Y/N sat in awe.
"I have a job too ya know, it's night shift though so you are usually sleeping when I leave." He smiled.
"And you never told me?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Don't be like that love, here open your presents." He pointed to a small stack of wrapped gifts.

"W-wait I didn't get you that much! I only got you one thing because I couldn't spend too much!" She exclaimed.
"I know, just open and you'll see why." He chuckled slightly.

While Haru opened the rest of his presents Y/N began to open hers.

They were all considerably small and seemed light. As she opened the first one she realized it was a small box.

Inside the box were a few pieces of paper.

"Huh? What's this?" She tilted her head up at Tendou.
"Read them." He stated.

She pulled out one of the slips and realized it was the receipts for her bills. Every single one for the month. He paid them all.

"Satoriii." She whined.
"I told you I would handle it didn't I?" He smiled, opening his arms waiting for a hug.

"Yeah." She said lowly, putting her head on his chest but letting her arms hang limp. In response Tendou wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer o his chest, fully hugging her despite her lack of returning it.

"Love you." She mumbled.
"Love you too."

"Um. I got a...what is this?" Haru interrupted them, tapping Tendou.

"Ah well, I guess that was more for your mother. It's your registration for preschool next year." He awkwardly laughed, releasing the hug to rub the back of his neck.

"School?" Haru tilted his head.
"Yes next year you can go to school and learn like we do." Tendou explained.

"Oh. Well mama doesn't like school so neither do I." Haru stated.

"That's my son." Y/N grinned and high fived him.
"Y/N." He stared at her with wide, judgey eyes.
"I mean bad, school is very good and you need it. I love school." She corrected herself faking a stern face.

Tendou sighed and Y/N looked up at him and smiled widely. "I'm a great mother shut up."

☀︎︎

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Y/N yawned ad she laid her legs across Tendou's lap.

"Up to you and Haru." Tendou replied.

"I want to see lights." He spoke up, looking up from his new Armin action figure.
"Alright then that's what we'll do! We have to wait til dark though." Y/N smiled.
"Alright then let's take a nice nap until then." Tendou offered.
"I'm hungry."
"Oh shit I forgot to make breakfast." Tendou hopped off the couch and quickly made his way to the kitchen as Y/N sighed.

☀︎︎

"Thanks Tori." Haru mumbled, stuffing his chopsticks full of food into his mouth.

Haru had started calling him Tori not long after they announced their relationship and Y/N honestly thought it was adorable.

"Yeah thanks." Y/N agreed.
"Of course." He smiled. "I like making you guys happy."
"Don't be cheesy." She scoffed.
"How can I not when I have such a family." He faked a frown.
"Shut up, you act like we are an old married couple." She rolled her eyes.

"You wound me sometimes Y/N." He joked shaking his head.
"It's okay you love me." She smiled and scrunched her nose and she squeezed Tendou's face, lightly shaking it.
"Yeah I do." He replied before getting out if her grasp and licking her hand for payback.
"EW SATORI WHAT THE FU-"

She looked over to Haru, remembering he was there.
"Dge. What the fudge." Y/N glared at Tendou as he laughed at her choice of words.

"It's okay you love me." He mocked her and grinned.

"Just go wash the dishes." She sighed.
"Why can't you." He mumbled.
"What was that?" She raised her eyebrow looking back at him.
"Nothing love you!" He called out while walking to the sink.
"Mhm."

"I'll be laying down on the couch with Haru, feel free to join us when you're done." Y/N offered.
"I don't want to take a nap with you." Haru spoke up.
"W-what?" Y/N froze.
"I want to play with Armin."
"So..you don't want to cuddle with me? Is that what I'm hearing?" She repeated. Haru nodded in response.

Y/N held a hand over her heart.

"Satori."
"Yes?"
"Haru..doesn't love me anymore." He dramatically sobbed.
"Yes he does Y/N he just doesn't want to sleep." He tried to reason with her, however she ignored him and continued.
"I thought this stage doesn't come until at least ten. You're only like 2 don't grow up yet!" She yelled as she plopped down onto the couch.

"Y/N relax. He just wants to play with his new toy, he is not going to stop loving you." Tendou sighed.
"Are you sure?" She pouted.
"Yes, once I'm done we can cuddle without him. How about that?" He smiled warmly, looking away from the dishes he was washing.
"Fine." She mumbled.

A/N
First of all, sorry for taking so long to write another chapter and also sorry it's a filler chapter but I am genuinely running out of ideas, I know what I want for the last couple chapters but not what to put in between lol.

With that being said, holy shit guys I hit 1k reads and 88 votes. I'm literally so grateful and happy. I swear I danced around my room for like an hour after seeing the reads.

So thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed be sure to vote.

Stay safe love you <3