Chp.17 I forgive you Senpai

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

A couple of days have passed now...and yet tomorrow is the day of the school culture festival...but before we focus on that...let's focus on the main thing that will change everything....school has just ended, and yet it was a afternoon time, (YN) was in his art room, as he yet somehow has forgotten everything that has happened between him and Nagatoro...all he wanted to do...if forget about it...and focus and beating President Sana...in the art room, he was modeling some fruits and a bottle of wine as he manages to finish it perfectly with color as well...

(YN): Heh, what do you know. Looks so good, never done a portrait since...since...

Even though...the art room has never been this quiet in a while eve since Nagatoro will always be with him...

(YN): ...Been quiet lately, it's been a while. Heh, I remember Nagatoro will always merge in and started spouting nonsense, hehe, and just says stupid things that are too funny to laugh...and enjoy about it..and...it's really fun being with her.

Suddenly...he started to get that warm feeling again...that feeling he gets when he mentions about Nagatoro about something nice and cute about her...

(YN) Mind: That feeling again...! It's been awhile since I felt that...and it's back...but why now?? ...Wait...is it because...the fact I talk about Nagatoro, the fact that I always mention her...is this...is this why I always get this feeling??? So...does this mean-

President Sana: Thats a dull piece of work you're doing.

(YN) turns around and to see President Sana enter the room...and with a shocking entrance...

(OH MAMA!!!!)

(YN): ...Quite the entrance you gave, and what are you wearing? You're gonna get yourself in trouble for that.

President Sana: I was taking pictures for my new piece.

President Sana started to observe (YN)'s art work...

(YN): ...It's no good, huh?

President Sana: Yeah, it's no good. When you're presenting to a large audience, it's not the practice, but the piece. So tell me, what is so important thing for a piece like this?

(YN): Eh? I don't know...a theme I guess?

President Sana: No...love.

(YN): Love?! How is this have to do with love?!

President Sana: Well, the only passion you have in this piece is to make it nice and tidy.

(YN) Mind: ...Love aye?

Suddenly, the door opens...and surprisingly...Nagatoro appeared...

Nagatoro: H-Hey...I was checking in and seeing how-