6) Forced (Fluff)

• A case of a failed book which i couldn't continue and deleted ✊😔
• The result : this oneshot :)
• Originally this was supposed to have a sad ending but... Oh well im nice 😇
• This chapter's gon be shitty cuz I used to be a baby back then 😭
• Fluff uwu + cringe 🗿

Dedicated to: Ouinchi and Theunknownstarx

POV 석진
-------------

"So you mean to tell me what?" I couldn't believe them. My own parents basically just sold me off just because they couldn't pay their debts in time. But how the fuck is this my fault?!

"What is done is done Seokjin. You're getting old anyway. You're 29 now." Was my mother's reply. What the fuck? Are they sick or out of their minds?

"No! I'm not marrying some random stranger just because of your stupid and dumbass selves. I'm an adult, you can't force this on me."

"Watch your words young man. You live in my house, so you'll have to live in accord with what I tell you to do so." I seriously hate this old man. If he wasn't my father I would have-

"Bu-"

"Or say goodbye to Jimin." My eyes widened. Now they brought Jimin into this. I almost forgot that my father owned an unlicensed gun.

So yeah. I didn't agree with the marriage. I was forced to agree and threatened to not tell my friends.
----------

I hate Kim Namjoon! He's such a cocky douche bag! I hate him. Apparently, his parents knew my parents since they were "friends".

I know that my parents aren't at all normal businessmen. They never told me what they did for a living, but I knew it had something to do with the mafia.

Apparently, the other Kim family, aka their allies had a son. Who just so apparently had taken an interest in me. Why? Why? W h y?

I'm just an ordinary and normal person minding my business. Bitch, I own a fucking café for a living.

Why the fuck do I live with my parents? Simple. I just so coincidentally have Nyctophobia and Autophobia. The fear of darkness and the fear of being alone.

I can't last one second being alone or in the darkness.

My friends lead busy lives and also, I don't want to bother them. So my parents it is. No matter how much I hate them.

Okay, so back to Douchebag McGee.

Apparently that fucking creep went to school, highschool and college with me. Ayo what the fuck? He's a fucking stalker and it's freaking me out.

And oh-so-apparently, he knows me? Well what the fuck bitch? I don't remember you. No. Sorry. Please fucking leave me alone.

Currently the bitch was smirking at me, while I was glaring back with as much passion.

He and his family decides to show up at ours to discuss about the wedding. (Which I didn't consent to, mind you!)

Now I was forced to talk to this asshole alone. I'd rather eat grass or flowers, thank you.

"So?" I started the conversation, raising an eyebrow. Yes bitch, I'm rude. Deal with it.

"What?" What do you mean what? Is he braindead? He just forced me to marry him and his incredibly sweet parents just told me I get no choice in it. Now he asks me what?

"Listen bro," I started. "I'm already in love with someone else." Geotjimariya, I'm such a liar. "And I only see you as a younger brother. Doesn't matter how big of a giant you are. I'm way too old for you." Only by a year, damn Jinnie stop overacting.

"So please forget me and forgive me. Let's be friends yeah? I'll even introduce you to him. Please understand that. Its true love. I'm sure you'll find your true love one day too, who will reciprocate your feelings. I'm not the one." Okay, too sappy.

I looked up at him because he's A FREAKING GIANT!! And waited for his response.

His face changed into a grimace of a smile, then he laughed. Hard. What the fuck? Does he think I just uttered bullshit? Which is true.

"Okay Moon-ah, that was the most stupidest attempt to lie." Moon-ah? Wait-

-

And just like that, Seokjin threw himself on the silver haired man and hugged him tightly. "Monnie!" Namjoon chuckled and hugged him back.

They were childhood best friends. Seokjin doesn't know how he hadn't seen him in highschool or college. Oh wait, he didn't know it was Namjoon. He wasn't even in his class.

It wasn't a coincidence. Namjoon was his first crush, his first love and even his first kiss. It was destiny.

Namjoon and Seokjin were meant to be together and nothing can change it.

-------
Idk wtf was thiz lmao-

Vote T v T