Really sorry for this

After some time, I have decided to rewrite this altogether. I'd like to organise this mess of a book and actually plan on where this story is going to go.

I know, it's been months but I can't find motivation to continue this since I keep finding plot holes and I can't figure out how to continue this without having trouble. Writing angst is definitely new to me and I want to figure out on how the thought works. How it starts, maybe on how it goes as it continues to progress, or the process of healing, or simply on how it affects the person all in all.

In short, I'd like to restart this I guess.

I hope you'll all understand ^^

---
UPDATE:

IT'S BEEN MONTHS. Anyways! Rewrite definitely did not go as planned haha — should've expected that. After months of contemplating on whether I should just completely abandon it or not, I've decided to continue this.

Er, to the poor souls who still stuck around (if some of you are), hi! I'm currently working (very slowly) with a new chapter but I'm sort of stuck.

Which perspective would you like to see? Reaper's or Dream's?

As always, have a great day and you know, take care of yourself ^-^

Oh, and — two days late but Merry Christmas!

09/2022:

haha guys yep this fic suddenly gained legs??? not sure with that development since there's now a somewhat stable timeline with a slimy shattered roaming around. and ig more about reaper? this fanfic is very messy.