2. Lazy Sundays, The Pancake Dilemma, & Chocolate Chip Cookies

What is life without Sunday morning pancakes and dancing in the kitchen with your best friend while making the pancakes, practically burning them? That is a question I will never know the answer to

It's Sunday morning and 'You Are In Love' by Taylor Swift is playing on Spotify on the T.V. and Cole is twirling me around as we sing the lyrics while my Mom is still in bed. This is a tradition for us, almost as important as Christmas. Right as I am about to flip the pancakes, Cole picks me up bridal style and starts striding over to the couch.

"Cole put me down, I have to flip the pancakes," I say in between giggles as he started tickling me.

"The pancakes can wait. However, I can't wait to hear more of your laugh that sounds like heaven on Earth or to see more of that beautiful smile that lights up any room. Therefore, I must do this."

"Do what? What are you doing? Cole I'm serious put me-" Before I know it, I'm thrown on the couch and Cole is sitting right next to me. As I get up to go flip the most definity burned pancakes, Cole snakes his arms around my hips and pulls me back onto the couch. The living room is filled with giggles from me and Cole when he starts tickling me. Me being stubborn me, I try to tickle him back. Key word: try.

I ended up laying on my back on the couch with Cole laying on me, resting his head on my chest, looking into my eyes. After we calmed down, Cole says, "Three things about me are one, I had a benefit to that tickle-a-thon because I'm bigger than you. Two, I had another benefit because I know where you're ticklish, and I'm not ticklish," he adds and we both chuckle, "And lastly, I really do love your laugh and your smile." At his last comment I stare into his sea green eyes and smile, occasionally running a hand through his silky, fluffy, brown hair.

"I've always been insecure about my laugh and smile," I admit breaking eye contact.

Lifting up my chin, staring into my eyes, Cole says, "Don't be. Lilianna, your laugh is music to my ears, and your smile brightens my day. Seeing these cute dimples," he says, poking my dimples, "makes my heart and soul happy." Being completely speechless, I smile at him. It's at that moment I smell something burning and remember the pancakes on the stove.

"Shit! Cole the pancakes!"

"Oh shit! You're right!" He says getting off me and running to the stove. I get up off the couch and go to the stove to see black pancakes on the pan. Cole turns off the stove, takes the pan and spatula and dumps the burnt pancakes into the trash.

"Should we make new batter?" He asks

"I'll get the ingredients," I say, moving to the walk-in pantry and fridge.

"I'll get new music going," he says, going to get the T.V. remote.

In no time, he has 'A Sunday Kind Of Love' by Etta James playing and I have eggs, butter, milk, baking powder, and flour sitting on the kitchen island.