21 | Mr. Salvatore's Slut

Mateo's POV:

The sound of the curtains opening makes me snap my eyes open. Only to be blinded by the lights. Though I did see Arabella opening the curtains. My eyes adjust to the light flashing through the open windows.

"Wake up dumbass." She walks over to me slapping my thigh, making me let out a chuckle.

I grab her hand pulling her on top of me, grabbing her waist.

"How the fuck are you not sore." I noticed her walking around the room not even limping. "Did I not fuck you rough enough?"

"Oh it was rough enough. It's just, I'm trying to pretend the pain isn't there." She smiles innocently, looking at me with those eyes.

I flip us over, seeing her bite her lip. I notice that her breath smells like mint, so I quickly get off her.

"Don't move." I give her a quick wink stepping into the bathroom to brush. I was quick to walk back into the bedroom seeing her laying there just as said. 

Her bottom lips rolls into her mouth watching me hover over her. I push the hair in front of her face away, looking at her smile widen.

She looks adorable under me, getting flustered. I lean down, kissing the side of her neck feeling her flinch under me. I love how sensitive everything about her is. Just by the slightest touch, she turns into a mess.

I let my lip travel to the side of her neck, getting closer to the most sensitive part of her neck.

Her hands quickly grips onto my shoulders, her breathing already getting heavy.

My lips suck on her sweet spot, seeing her trying her best not to let out a moan. But that only makes me suck harder, leaving her no choice but to give up. Which she does, throwing her head back. Satisfied with the way I made her feel. I get off the bed, causing her head to shoot up and stare at me.

"What should we have for breakfast." She doesn't say anything about the fact that I just left her like that. Her eyes widen and she shoots up after me. We both walk downstairs and head straight to the kitchen.

I take cereal out of the pantry while taking also taking 2 clean bowls out for the both of us. I smirk knowing exactly what she's heading for.

She opens the cabinet reaching for all the cups, for drinking coffee. She doesn't even bother looking at the cup before pouring the black coffee into her cup.

She puts the cup on the table, walking to the fridge purposely grazing me. She pulls the vanilla creamer she bought last week, putting a little in the cup.

I try to hide my smile seeing what's written on the new custom cup. I just ordered it from this shop I saw while walking around trying to find Arabella the perfect 6 month anniversary gift.

In a couple days it's gonna be 6 months of living in this house with the devil.

She sits on the seat leaving the creamer on the counter. I purposely had the lady making the cup put the words on the opposite side so she wouldn't notice.

I hear the front door open, revealing my two best friends. Arabella picks her glass up, letting the guys see the glass by accident.

Diyore burst out laughing seeing the cup, while Antonio nods at the cup.

"Nice cup Bella." Antonio said, making me furrow my brows. I thought they hated each other. She was literally yelling at me to kill his ass not too long ago.

She looks confused at Antonio, but just brushes it off.

"What wrong with you D." Nick names... Really.