55

|Alessio's POV|

"He's getting married next week." I said, my voice came out colder than it should have. I just didn't want my best friend to marry some bitch while my sister had his kid.

"So?" She remained emotionless, "How's that any of my business?"

"Are you serious? He doesn't know he has a kid, that's the problem. It's his right to know about Nick." It was unfair. He had the rights to know about his child.

"I know" she mumbled, "How do you want me to tell him that? why would he care? What we had was just a one time thing..."

"One time thing?" I raised my brows at her. She rolled her eyes, "Fine...a constant time thing..." She sighed as realization hit her, "you're right. He deserves to know. Tell him."

"What? You want me to tell him? Hell no, bro- I mean sis, You are going to get your ass there and tell him yourself."

"Fine, fine" She huffed, "I'll tell him."

I grinned, "Good. There's something else."

"What now?"

"Someone broke into Enzo's warehouse and stole some shipments. He thinks it's you."

"This better be a fucking joke..." Lea mumbled, "Why would he think that it's me? I fucked off from his life years ago." She was pissed. I was pissed too when Enzo said that.

"I told him I'll find out who did it. Don't worry about it." I reassured, "Now how about you go pack your stuff?"

"You want me to leave today itself?" She asked, her eyes slightly widening. I nodded, "Yeah. Mom is missing you and she wants to see her grandson."

"I want to see granny too!" Nick spoke up making Lea sigh, "Fine. Let's go then."

**

"Take the suitcases." I ordered one of my men who nodded and grabbed the suitcases before taking them on my private jet. Lea was standing next to me while I was holding Nick.

He was staring at the plane in awe. He reached out his hand to touch it but he wasn't able to since we standing far from it. He frowned when He couldn't feel it under his palm making me smile. That kid was so fucking cute.

**

After hours, the plane finally landed. Both Nick and Lea were sleeping peacefully. I slowly nudged her, waking her up.

I lifted my sleeping nephew off her while she went to fix herself before getting off the plane. My men carried our luggage to the cars.

We got into the car and the driver took us to my mansion where my mom and Sean was waiting for Lea and Nick. On our way home, Nick had woken up. He looked around, confused.

"Where are we?" He asked in a hoarse voice. Lea offered him some water which he drank instantly as she replied, "Home."

"But home is with mommy and  Greta. Where is Greta?" He mumbled, confused. Lea Shook her head at her son, "You'll see her again. Just not now."

"Okay" he replied, nodding. He smiled when his eyes fell on me, "I'm coming to stay in your house!"

"Yeah you are" I nodded at the kid who grinned in response. He was the exact copy of Enzo. It would take a blind person to not see the similarities.

"I'll make a lot of mess in your home" he promised with a grin. Well guess who clean my house? Not me.

"You can make as much mess as you want, kid, I really don't mind."

"Well of course you don't." He rolled his eyes, "You love me. So you won't mind, obviously." He then looked at Lea, "Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Are we here to see Daddy?" He asked, his eyes holding hope. Lea and I exchanged a glance before she sighed, looking back at her son. "Yes, we are here to see your Dad."

"Really?" He jumped in excitement. She nodded again and he grinned, "Yes! Does he know I'm coming?"

"No" I replied, "Not yet. We are gonna surprise him"

The rest of the car ride was quiet. We reached my house in less than twenty minutes. My men carried our stuffs inside while I carried Nick in my arms as Lea and I entered my mansion.

Sean and mom was waiting for us in the doorstep itself. As soon as Lea opened the door she was engulfed into a hug by our mother then by Sean. The three shared a bonding moment along with Nick.

When they were done, Nick went to play with his new toys while the rest and I, stayed in the living room to speak about how to tell Enzo the news.

"Alessio" Mom spoke making me snap my head in her direction, "Yes?"

"Any idea?" She asked, curiously. Well of course I had an idea.

"We could tell him on his engagement day." I said and watched as the three people sitting in front of me furrowed their brows, "Imagine that; The Great Enzo De Luca finds out he has a freaking son on his wedding day. Just how epic would that be?" I asked, shooting a smirk at them.

While Sean grinned in response, the others rolled their eyes, "No."

"Why not?" Sean and I asked at the same time. Sean was literally my partner in crime. He and I got along really well.

"I mean I've already pictured this; Little Nick walks into the hall, holding his birth certificate and a DNA test in his hand then he hands them over to Enzo and-" Sean looked at me, silently telling me to continue which I did, "And he gasps, holding his heart." I then mimicked Enzo, "I have a son?"

While Sean and I broke into a fit of laughter, Lea and Mom looked clearly unamused.

"No" Lea spoke, "I'll meet him and tell him myself."

➷➷➷➷➷