Chapter 40: This Is Hard

After everyone left my room I again fell asleep until morning wanting this exhausted day to be over. I wake up feeling... not much better.

I mean, I don't feel sick anymore like before but now, I have cramps, a lot of cramps... It hurts so bad and I just feel like crying.

'I think i'll just stay in bed a bit longer today' I think as I roll over onto my stomach. I hear my door open as someone enters.

'Does no one know how to knock?' I think as I feel my anger rising. "Hey! ever heard of knocking-?"

I yell irritated as I turn my body towards the person. Oh no, it's Zach.

He looks shocked as hell after hearing the tone in my voice but his shocked face quickly gets covered up as he frowns in anger.

"You want to say that again?" He says intimately as he is daring me to repeat myself.

"No! I don't like to repeat myself" WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY? 'What is wrong with me, i don't want to die, i'm such an idiot' i scold myself as he stares daggers in my eyes. It's like he is holding himself back from saying something.

He starts walking towards me as I flinch at the sudden movement. He suddenly takes my hand and starts dragging me out of the room.

"You're lucky i'm letting you off the hook this time, if you ever yell or talk to me like that again i will make sure it will be the last time" He says as he keeps dragging me to the dining room.

'I wonder why he didn't do anything this time? wait, don't tell me it's because of my period?' I think as a smirk appears on my face.

'That means I can do anything without getting punished, I mean if Zach lets me off the hook then everybody else will too'.

We make our way towards the dining room when I suddenly feel the urge to use the bathroom. 'don't tell me' I yank my hand away from Zach and run toward the bathroom leaving my brother all confused. I was right, it's blood.

I stuff my pantis with paper for now until I can buy pads and stuff. I'm too scared to use a tampon right now so I'll have to survive on pads. As I come out of the bathroom all my brothers are standing outside with different emotions.

I don't analyze their faces though as I look down and feel extremely embarrassed. I feel my chin getting lifted up and see Noah smiling down at me.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetheart, it's a normal thing" He says as I smile in return.

"Just tell us if you need anything" Zach surprises me by saying.

"And look what we got you" Julian says, holding up bags with tons of chocolate and sweets in them.

"Wow that looks so good, but I thought you were disgusted with me" I say, making them protest instantly.

"We will never be disgusted by you dear" Enzo says as he steps closer and pats my head.

"Here, thought you needed these" Xvier says as he hands me pads and.. tampongs. I looked up at his face, surprised that he was actually buying these for me.

"Why do you look so surprised? Don't tell me you actually thought i would just leave you with nothing" He says with a hint of sadness that gets covered up as fast as it came.

"Thank you so much" I say to him and my other brothers for buying me all that stuff.

"What do you say if we go out to eat today?" Hunter asks, I get a feeling he is the person that actually wants to go out to eat.

"That would be nice," I say with a smile towards him.

"Ok then get ready, i know a super good place which serves great breakfast" Julian Explanes. After showering, brushing my teeth and doing my skincare routine.

I put some casual clothes on which consists of black jeans with a belt and a black and white striped top that's tucked in. I go down stairs to see all my brothers waiting there.

Xavier has his usual expensive and fancy suit while the rest have outfits that look like they've been taken out of a magazine or something. "Like what you see" Hunter says as he smiks confidently.

"So where are we going?" I ask, completely ignoring Hunter's question, making him pout.

"You'll see," Julian says with a smile as they make their way towards the cars.

"Aria and Zach will be in the car with me and, Enzo, You drive the twins and Noah" Xavier says before getting in his matte black Audi rs7.

It has tinted windows so I couldn't see the interior right away although when i sat in the backseat my jaw dropped. It had black and red leather seats with led lights on the inside of the car.

"So cool" I say without realising. Xavier chuckles at my comment with a proud smirk. Zach sits in front while Xavier drives and I sit in the back smelling the scent of perfume that screams richness and power.

We make our way towards a fancy looking restaurant as Xavier parks his car and Enzo with his BMW parks right next to him. 

A/N: So i'll be starting school soon and i will have SO much to do because of how bad last year went. I mean the corona virus really messed up my grades so i'll have so much work soon but will try my best at updating at least 2 times a week.