Chapter 10

As you and Poki kissing each other while the sun is going down, you feel someone is watching you two. You slowly look to your right and see Rae and Janet watching you two kissing. Rae and Janet gives you a thumbs up while smirking.

Poki : What's wrong babe-

Rae : H-hi!

Janet : Uh oh, busted

Y/n : Umm...

Poki : Guys...!

Poki blushes and covers her face, she looks so cute when she is embarrassed. You pat her head and hug her while giggling, that night you, Poki, Rae, and Janet play monopoly while drinking tea. You went to jail six times, Poki only has two properties, Rae has all the railroads, and Janet has ten properties. After playing for a while you and Poki went to bed...

Poki : *smiling at you*

Y/n : *chuckles* Why are you smiling?

Poki : *blushes* I'm just so happy to be with you. I hope we can do this forever

Y/n : *smiles* Me too babe, me too.

You two cuddle up with each other and she fell asleep. You're still awake looking at her beautiful face, even without the makeups, you still love her. Because you know she is the one for you.

*TIME SKIP 10 MONTHS LATER*

It was Christmas, you gather up with Poki and the OTV friends to celebrate it. While doing so, Sean and Pewdiepie joins too using discord. Soon after that Mark, Sykuno, Corpse, and some other streamer join the call too. It was so perfect, it's like spending time with family. Sean is doing another ThanksMast charity stream and we all joins him doing this ThanksMast.

*DOORBELL RINGING*

Y/n : Hang on let me get it.

*OPENS THE DOOR*

Ben : H-hi Y/n, Merry Christmas man...

Y/n : Marry Christmas Ben, can I help you?

Ben : No no, I'm here to say thank you. And take this.

Ben gives you an envelope and leaves without saying anything else. You walk inside and closes the door and opens the envelope, you're surprised to see five thousand dollars with a note on it too...

"Dear Y/n. It's your one and only Ben, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the money you've given to us. It's helpful, it helps us to pay our rent, it helps me and Linda back on our feet, and it helps us to avoid being homeless. I would like to thank you, for giving me this. I know I messed up and you probably just gonna throw this note away and spend the money on skins and hats in TF2, but you do you. I would also like to tell you, you're going to be an uncle. Well technically not an actual uncle, but you're like a brother to me so yeah. Anyway thanks for everything."

Ben's POV :

I was about to walk back to my car when I suddenly heard someone running behind me, the next thing I know I got hugged from behind and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

Y/n's POV :

Y/n : I'm sorry...

Ben : Me too, me too...

Pokimane's POV :

Poki : Hey guys I'm just gonna check out what took Y/n so long.

I walk to the front window and saw Y/n hugging Ben. I don't know if they're crying but for some reason... I started to tear up. I know that Ben kicked him out of their house but...