6̲̅0̲̅

Who missed me?🙂😁😹

This chapter is dedicated to all those who have been voting and commenting, I love y'all.

Dazzline

I couldn't get my ass of the chair after Daihaah's shocking display. Zephan and I were the only ones in the cafeteria.

"Daz", he called out and I almost jumped out of my skin.

I gave him a blank look and he leaned closer. "I think Daihaah's mental".

I looked at him in annoyance and eyed him till my hearts content. The word Daihaah and Mental didn't even sit well with me. Daihaah? The ever smiling girl?

"I'm serious, Dazzline", Zephan said with an extremely serious face. I'd have laughed if I didn't think he was nuts.

"Why would you think Daihaah's mental?", I asked. No, I snapped. Zephan didn't even seem affected by my reaction. It was like he expected it. Of course, he should have expected that reaction. It's my best friend we're talking about here.

"Did you hear her words? She kept on repeating the words 'Sick' and 'Crazy'" he replied me.

"So? She's probably going through some stuff at home", I replied, still not convinced that Daihaah's not mentally stable.

"If you say so. Have you seen how she looks at your boyfriend?", He asked and I eyed him in annoyance. The rubbish he was spewing out of his mouth was getting too much.

"You can ask Elliot. He's seen it too", Zephan added and walked away.

I sighed and got up, looking for Daihaah and Tara.

****

Omotara

I don't know how long we've been in here but it was long enough for Daihaah to fall asleep on my shoulders, after convincing herself that Dazzline now hates her and will never talk to her again.

I found her behaviors strange. She was the one who got angry and said to hell with us like she couldn't give a fuck about what we thought about her and she's the one who's still scared that Dazzline hates her.

Now I'm starting to think that she's sick in the head.

The door opened and Dazzline came inside quietly, "she's asleep?", She asked.

"Yeah".

"I should probably take her home. She's not having any more subjects today and today's extra lessons is Chemistry", Dazzline suggested.

"I'll help you", I replied as I got up. I put Daihaah's right hand over my shoulder while Dazzline did the same thing.

As we left the school building, I heard a feminine voice screaming my name. Turning back, I saw a girl running to me, panting heavily.

"Senior Tara, the principal calls for you", she said while trying to catch her breath.

"Ok. I'm coming", I replied and she ran away. After Dazzline put Daihaah in the Prado Roman bought her, she turned to me and said, "I'll be back for lesson".

"Ok" I nodded and watched her enter the car and drive off. The school let's senior students leave anytime they want, that is, if they're free.

Sometimes, I wonder how rich Roman really is. Imagine, he changed Dazzline's phone three times this week. Bought she and Nathan new cars, took them for shopping that I'm sure worth over a million naira each. Ordered customized Chanel rings for Amelia.