here

After a lot of convincing, i got the permission to bring yuki along during my visit to the main family estate. And now here we are, standing right in front of the mansion gate.

"This is where you live before?" Yuki asked as i nodded.

"You could say that i guess? I mean i used to live here but 6 years ago we moved out and live in our own house, away from the family estate....but anyway i live in the main mansion and the branch family live in the smaller mansion surrounding the main one" i explained.

"You...have that system too huh?" yuki mumbled.

"Sadly...." I muttered

The walk to the main mansion is filled with comfortable silence. We both just walked, thinking about our own problem and worries.

"Lady miwa!!" A voice shouted as me and yuki stopped and look at the direction where the voice came from.

A girl are running toward us in a fast speed.

"Who-- uh tzuyu-chan!!" I said with excitement hugging the girl.

"I miss you lady miwa!! You said you're gonna keep in touch with me but you don't even text me!!" tzuyu said.

"Im sorry tzuyu, i got caught up with so many 'things' that i forgot to text you" i said, apologizing.

"It's okay now..... who's this lady miwa??" She asked pointing to yuki who's quiet the whole time.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she whispered to me making me blush so hard.

"N-no tzuyu, he's a close friend of mine" i said stuttering looking away so that yuki won't see the pink blush on my face.

"Hello, im Yuki Sohma. Im a close friend of miwa. I'm here to accompany her as she's going to spend the whole summer vacation with me and our other friends" yuki smile and i can see tzuyu getting shy.

What the----

Unconsciously, i glared at tzuyu as she laughed.

"Don't worry lady miwa, i have asahi in my heart" she winked. Yuki just stood there, confuse.

"Oh speaking about asahi.... where's him???" I looked around to see if there's any sign of him. Usually asahi and tzuyu will stick with each other before looking for me to hang out.

"He's at the branch family 2 estate. Probably resting. He has been forced to practice so much lately. You know, to be the main family so called 'guardian'. He can't run from it" tzuyu sighed. ( kinda like hyuga clan huh ;D )

I sighed as we walked into the main mansion.

"Good luck my lady. Please be careful!!" I heard tzuyu shout before leaving.

This is it.... This house have the good and bad memories... Im here again after a few years.

Without noticing, my hands are trembling and my breath become heavy.

Yuki saw this and grabbed my hand. He squeeze it trying to assure me that it's fine.

"It's okay im here with you" he smile to me as i take a deep breath.

Sitting on the couch in the main room, waiting for my 'grandfather', 'parents', 'aunt', 'uncle', and 'cousin' to come.

After a few minutes i hear people chatting and shoes clicking.

"Oh, miwa...nice to meet you again, my lovely grandchild"