[eleven - justification]

"i'm not sure if i can do this

"i'm not sure if i can do this."
beautiful said as she scooped her yogurt.

remedy shrugged.
"what do you mean?"

she shook her head.
"this."
she motioned around her.

"it just doesn't feel,right. i've only known this guy for like a week,we just met and every time we do talk,it's never a real conversation."
she said.

remedy nodded.
"i told you. keith's a good guy-"

"but that's your opinion,me and you aren't the same. i'm not saying he's horrible but i need to figure out what kind of person is he myself,not based off of other people's experiences."
she explained.

remedy sighed.
"beautiful,don't even get too worked up about this okay? everything will be fine. if you're really that comfortable being around keith,then do not go. seriously."

beautiful nodded.
"why can't either of you drive me around? that would solve this whole situation."

"it's not that i can't drive you around,it's just that if i do,we're both gonna be late to every class."
she explained.

"i just don't wanna feel obligated to be friends with him just because everybody else is."
she shook her head.

"i'm sorry,i didn't mean for it to come off that way. i wouldn't want you to put your safety in danger just because i said so.
she apologized.

"what are you two talking about now?"
sincere asked as she exited her room,walking into the kitchen.

"beauty doesn't wanna ride with keith. i'm probably gonna take her so i'll leave a little early."
remedy shrugged.

sincere sat down next to beautiful looking at her.
"beautiful,what is this about?"

she shrugged.
"what do you mean? "

"this. you getting all worked up about being around keith. I'm yelling you,you have nothing to worry about. it's only like a five minute ride,you guys can talk-"

"sincere it's fine,i already told her i'd drive her."
remedy declined the conversation.

"yeah but still,I'm just saying."
she shrugged as she opened the fridge grabbing a bagel.

remedy turned around looking at her front the counter.
"what are you saying,exactly?"

sincere popped her bagel into the toaster,before looking back at her.