Chapter 16.

[Taehyung's Point of View]

My fingers were working over the laptop's key pad when my cellphone interrupted.

"Mr. Collins", I spoke.
"Call me Kyle", he said in a casual tone.
"How can I help you, Kyle?", I repeated. Wouldn't say I was in the best mood after his sister ruined my plans.

"Just wanted to inform that I'm visiting your city tomorrow for three days, just some personal stuffs....", He paused.

"Yes I'm informed about your visit, Catherine face timed me few hours ago, she said you would like to stay at my place......", I paused this time waiting for him to reply.
"That would be great, only if you are okay with it, I mean I can meet your mom as I won't be coming as the business partner but a friend......", I nodded to myself.

"Why not, I'll send the driver, send me your flight details, see you tomorrow then".
"Great!", he said and we disconnected.

My vision paused at my home screen which was holding the most stubborn lady I've ever encountered, sleeping as if there was no one as pure as her.

I sighed keeping my cellphone aside to resume my work.

{Three Hours Later}

I reached home during the noon.

"Did you say anything to Y/n?", I was attacked with a question.

I looked at my mom, my forehead carrying the furrow.
"What's wrong?", I asked instead.
"She was zoning out everytime I was talking to her", she came near, narrowing her eyes towards me.
"Why would I say anything to her?", I ran my fingers through my hair, instinctively.

"Because no one can make her sad but you!", She pointed her fingers on me accusingly.
I squinted, blinking unusually.

"Am I you real son?", I questioned.
She frowned.
"Of course, you are my only legit child", she said emphasizing.

"Thanks goddess for confirming because the way I'm being treated making me think otherwise", I started walking ahead to the staircase still shaking my head to myself.

"I always wanted a daughter......I can see that in Y/n, she's dear to me......but you are too.....", I turned back to face her again.

"One, stop calling Y/n your daughter; two, I'm your only child, don't make any random woman my sister, strictly NOT Y/n!", I exclaimed.

"Come on it's not that serious", she scoffed.
"Please stop spending time with Y/n", I breathed.
"Is my boy jealous?", she threw a fake smug over her lips. I took the stairs without replying to her.

Women, the most puzzled creation of God.

"Okay, go ahead but do not forget to apologize to my girl if it's you at fault.....", She spoke.

[Your Point of View]

I had my towel wrapped around my body frame and I was drying my hair. I didn't wash my hair since a week now.

I know that's gross but I also know that I'm not alone so whatever.

I was humming a random song but simultaneously thinking how to face Mr. Arrogant again. I was guilty of ruining my own date.

My door made a noise of unlocking, causing me to turn in panic. No one in this mansion enters in someone's room without knocking or asking permission first.