Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff

The morning after Y/N's adventure with Janeece, he awoke to find the brunette smiling and looking at him with sleepy eyes. Their shower got quite steamy in several ways, but it was needed desperately to wash away the stress. Kissing his nose, Janeece cupped his cheek before she spoke.

 Kissing his nose, Janeece cupped his cheek before she spoke

Janeece:" Good morning, handsome~. You really know how to show a lady a good time."

Y/N:" You don't mess around either, cutie."

Janeece:" I was only following your lead. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you do this on a regular basis."

Y/N:" Hehehe if you only knew."

That piqued Janeece's interest immediatly as she was on top of Y/N, resting her head on his chest. Y/N chuckled and soon began to tell her about his adventures. How everything started after losing his job, moving in with the girls, how he got into wrestling and, most interesting to Janeece, who he shagged until now. Some of the names made her curious, others caused her to laugh because it just seemed so ridiculous. When Y/N explained some of the situations though, Janeece knew he was serious, so she nodded knowingly and got up to pick out some fresh clothes for the day.

Janeece:" I can offer you a nice breakfast, if you want. You need that energy after all."

Y/N:" That's a great idea. I'm starving."

Janeece:" That's not what you said last night~."

Teasing him again, Janeece quickly got dressed and then went to the kitchen while Y/N shook his head in amusement. He knew girls like her really well and it always made him smile when they let out their fun side like this. After all, laughter is the best medicine in every way. Grabbing his phone, he saw a text from Quinn, saying she got his number from TK and that she was expecting him near the arena for an interview in an hour. It was currently 8:30 am, so the time wasn't going to be a problem. Replying to Quinn, Y/N told her he would be there on time and that he was excited to give his honest opinion about everything. Afterwards, he collected his clothes and belongings, got dressed and joined Janeece in the kitchen.

Janeece:" There's the sleepyhead. Anything big up today?"

Y/N:" Just an interview so far, but I'm all excited for it actually. I haven't had the chance to give one yet."

Janeece:" Your career is just a few months old. Your fanbase on the other hand grew quite drastically already."

Y/N:" Really?"

Janeece:" The internet has spoken."

"