Chapter 5 Ogre Princess

As the shout was heard everyone rushed to the room, first to open the doors was chief's wife with her husband and son in tow. Master Ryujin and his brother were with them but stood at the back. All of them were witnesses of a...situation.

 Currently Shiva was shielding his face while chief's daughter was hitting him with her pillow while shouting. Shiva didn't want to do anything to her just after healing her so he just tried to talk this out.

"Hey! Can you stop?!"

 "Where am I?! Who are you?! Where are mine parents?! Where is mine brother?!"

 She was shouting while still attacking Shiva with the pillow, small tears began to trickle down from her eyes as she was scared of Shiva. She wanted to see her family and friends not knowing that they were there.

"Honey!"

 Chief's wife shouted before running towards her daughter and hugging her tightly. Princess's eyes widen and she lets go of the pillow, she immediately hugs her mother back

"Mother!"

 Chief's son joins the hug and three of them start to quietly cry. Shiva stands back up and smiles a little when he saw this family reunion. Chief closed his eyes and shakily breathed in trying to hold his tears. He walked up to Shiva and tried to place hand on Shiva's shoulder but due to the height difference he just patted him on the back. Chief's wife looked at Shiva while still hugging her daughter and smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you..."

 She said to him while Shiva simply nodded. He then decided to walk out from the room not wanting to leave the family alone. He, Ryujin and others walked out from the room and headed outside. It was already night and moon was high in the sky, village was sleeping by now. 

After saying his farewells, Guard Captain left to his house leaving two Kijins and an old ogre alone. They spend few minutes sitting on the porch of chief's house, in silence before Ryujin decided to break the silence. 

 "We also want to thank you. Me and my brother both. We are close friends of the chief and we treat little princess as out granddaughter."

 Brothers nodded their heads towards Shiva who scratched his head and sighed.

"It was nothing...It's not like I didn't do it for the pay."

 Old Kijin nodded his head with an amused smile and a chuckle.

"Yes, you are right. But nothing is free this day. That is why we are thankful either way."

 Shiva looked at Ryujin and noticed old man's smile. It was genuine and warm, like his grandpas. Four armed Kijin sighed and was about to say something back before doors to the chief's house opened and chief's son walked out from the house. He walked past them and stopped in front of Shiva. 

"Father asked me to lead you to the house where you will be staying."

 Shiva nodded and stood up, he stretched a little and walked up to chief's son. 

"Lead the way then."

Chief's son nodded and began to head further into the village. Shiva was about to follow him when Ryujin asked him something.

"Could you visit me when you have time? I want to show you something that might interest you."

 Shiva raised eyebrow while looking at the smiling old man behind him. He then nodded and without a word followed chief's son. After a few minutes of walking they arrive at the outskirts of town where a small house is standing. It's smaller then most houses but it's ceiling is high enough for Shiva.