Ark 3 - Alpha?

A/N: Happy thanksgiving. I know that it was on friday, but we always selebrate on saturdays.
----------------
[congratulation Host in completing all main missions.

1. Promotion to Lieutnant in three years ~ 2000 Points

2. Protect General Sun ~ 2000 Points]

System: "You have also completed the two side missions, burry Zhou An and marry. Those will give you 500 Points each. Your total number of Points is now 6700."

Alpha's body glowed in a bright yellow colour while he excitedly delivered Shu Ning's score. He even bounced up and down a few times before his energy settled again, but instead of giving the pleased reaction that the system was probably expecting, Shu Ning just calmly sat up in the big bed of the system space and rubbed the dizziness out of his eyes. Only once his thoughts became clear again did he focus his attention on the dimming globe of light that had begun silently sulking.

Shu Ning: "Show me the available skills."

System: "Coming right up. (¤﹏¤)"

Just then a black panel appeared in front of Shu Ning's eyes and after scroling through the skills for a bit, he noticed that the list had gotten slightly longer since the last time he had seen it. Some new skills like psychologie, farming and horse back riding had been unlocked and were now accessable. But he had no interesst in those just yet. Instead he continued reading through the available skills untill his eyes stopped on the words medicin - first aid and cooking - street stalls.

Shu Ning: "I choose Medicin and cooking. I also want to advance in the other skills I already have."

System: "Alright. The training space is being prepared for the skills medicin - first aid, cooking - street stall, martial arts - master, flirting - pillow talk (completed), ettiquets - advanced and swordsmanship - advanced. The training will last twelve years. Do you wish to enter the next world right after?"

Shu Ning: "Yes. I do not need any break."

System: "Understood. Entering training space now. 3..... 2...... 1"

As soon as Alpha finished with the countdown, the system space distorted slightly in front of Shu Ning's eyes and seconds later, he already sat on the white floor of the training space, starting his twelve years of schooling.

Once the time was up, he awoke to the sight of a white ceiling. A bright light shone from a simple lamp hanging there and he had to momuntarily close his eyes again until the slight burn from the sudden brightness receded. Only then could he carefully look around the small room that he found himself in.

The walls and ceiling of this place were painted in a plain white colour that had multiple dark smuges on them and in some spots even peeled off. The interior of the place was sparsely furnished and except for the narrow hospital like bed that Shu Ning was lying on, there was only a small table in the corner and a strange beeping machine attached to his head with cables. 

Shu Ning lifted his hand to pull on the cords that were plastered to his temples and forehead. However, he had to relent very quickly as both of his wrists were bound tightly to the grid attached to the sides of the bed. He pulled a few more times to test the strength of the restraint, but even when his skin turned red from the friction, the bounds held tight. So instead of wasting his time on getting his arms free, he sunk back into the pillow to review the memorys that he got from the body he was occupying.

The boy's name was Shi Wei. He lived together with his mother and father in a medium sized hous in the center of town. They were not well off, but they were also not poor. When Shi Wei turned fifteen his parents brought home another boy his age to be his brother, as the other's parents had died in a car accident. His name was Xu Dan and from then on their family of three became a family of four. Xu Dan was a real angel and a wonderful brother. Always caring about the families well being. So It didn't take long for the boy to become an important member of the household and Shi Wei's parents started to dote on the guy. Shi Wei was really happy to suddenly have a new brother, but shortly after his sixteenth birthday something changed. He suddenly had trouble sleeping at night, he got easily angered, the food started tasting like ash or mud, he suddenly forgott important things and his body became weaker and weaker untill he fell ill every second day. Shi Wei was really scared by the sudden change in his mental and phisical health and felt really helpless, so when his parents suggested sending him to a health facility, he was completely in favour of it. However, instead of getting better, Shi Wei got constantly worse. It got to the point where he looked more like a corpse than a human. He got pale and thin. Obviously malnutritioned. His bones were pushing against the soft exterior of his body and the only fabric that covered his weak frame was a light blue gown that made his ghastly white skin seem almost translucant. At some point during this drastic transformation, the staff of the health facility descided that Shi Wei was a constant danger to himself and others and needed to be tied down on the bed, so that he didn't hurt anyone within his moments of madness.  And that is also the situation Shu Ning currently found himself in.