My Hero Academia: Two Heroes I

---

---

I sat in the living, currently reading some random book. Mom hasn't return from her work yet. I noticed my phone received some email. 

I grabbed my phone and checked the email. An invitation from I-Expo. 

"I guess I should go." Before I could move, my phone ringed, the caller is Izuku.

"Hey Izuku."

"Y/n! All Might is inviting us to go to the I-Island! You wanna come?"

"I just got an invitation, but sure I tag along with you."

"Great! We're outside your estate!"

"Young Tomioka! Hurry up and get ready for the trip! And pack some formal clothing!"

"Eh? Right now?"

---

All Might, Izuku and I board on a plane to I-Island. While on our way, I text a message to my mom that I'm going to I-Island. After that, I put my phone away and stare outside the window.

"This plane will soon begin its descent to I-Island."

After they announce that that plane will be landing soon, All Might shifts into his muscular form.

"Now, it's about to get pretty exhausting. Because once I arrive, I.. must maintain my muscle form constantly. Now, Young Midoriya and Young Tomioka, you change, too. You two asked the school if you could bring your hero costume, right?" All Might says,

"Yes!" Izuku replied as I nodded my head.

We exit the plane after Izuku and I gets changed. As they pass through immigration, All Might asks Izuku what he knows about the island  and both All Might and I aren't surprised when Izuku's muttering habit starts.

"There goes his muttering habit again." I says, watching Izuku muttering.

"Yeah." All Might nodded.

 I-Island is an artificial moving island built for scientists to research Quirks. Izuku and I stepped forward and overlooks the beautiful scenery.

"Now let's see... The hotel is..." All Mights checked on his phone.

"Welcome to I-Expo! Wait, All Might?!"

"All Might?!"

"It's really him!"

"The number one hero!" All Might gets swarmed by his adoring fans. Before Izuku and I could stand to the side, someone called my name as well.

"Hey, isn't that Tomioka from the UA sports festival!"

"Wow! He's so cool!"

"Could you please show us your sword techniques!" I also get swarmed by people while Izuku gets pushed around. This is gonna be a long day.