Chapter 131 - Shadow Hunting

After hearing the story of Laboon and the time they met Crocus and (Y/N). The captain of the Straw Hats, Luffy, has more reasons to get Brook join his crew. Then they set off to retrieve the shadows and bring back Nami and Brook. But they needed to plan things.

Zoro: "Man! Hunting down the zombies with our shadows sounds like it's gonna be a pain."

Chopper: "And Luffy's zombie is a real monster! He's twice the size of your average giant! I'm not sure you guys can beat him!"

Usopp: "Size isn't the only issue! Luffy, he has your shadow!"

(Y/N): "Quit complaining." he told them.

Usopp: "(Y-Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Size and strength is nothing. To retrieve Luffy's shadow is to give him salt, right?"

Luffy: "We don't need to search for the zombies. Although I would like to see mine!" he was being honest with himself.

Zoro: "What's gotten into you? If we stay like this, we'll never get to walk under the light of the sun again!"

Luffy: "But remember what that grandpa zombie told us? If we take out Gecko Moria, everyone will get their shadow back!"

Everyone had different reaction on what Luffy said. Franky and Zoro sweated a bit, Chopper blinked, Robin let out a soft laugh, and (Y/N) just rolled with it.

Sanji: "Y-Yeah, that's what he said... He's cutting the heart of the problem again..."

Luffy: "And *points* isn't Moria at the top of that staircase?"

Usopp: "WHOA! He's dead on again!"

Luffy: "So anyway. I'm gonna kick Moria's butt. That way everyone will get their shadow back. Sanji, you're in charge of rescuing Nami!"

Sanji: "YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH! YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE I AM!" he yelled in anger and burst into flames.

(Y/N): "Sheesh, calm down."

Sanji: "O DON'T CARE IF HE'S AN INVISIBLE MAN OR A DISMISSIBLE SHAM! I'LL KICK HIM TO THE ENDS OF THIS FOG! I'LL CRASH THAT WEDDING!"

(Y/N): "From what I heard from Usopp, he said that man spied on Nami taking a shower. How does that feel?" he asked as Chopper nod his head.

Sanji: "WHAT?! CURSE HIM!" he made the flames bigger.

Zoro: "Don't fire him up any more. I'm afraid he might transform into something." he fears.

(Y/N): "Can it get worse?" he raise his eyebrow joking.

Sanji: "DAMN YOU, INVISIBLE MAN! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" he glowed before exploding.

Chopper: "Awesome! He exploded!" he "hid" between (Y/N) and Robin.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) asking for ideas for his timskips-

Usopp decided that he'll go with Sanji, because he doesn't want to go against a Warlord. Franky wanted to find where Brook is, so does Zoro. Chopper was getting nervous how they sound so calm going against a Moria.