1

Jolene's pov:

I groan as my alarm rang, I hate mornings and Mondays. Again I went to sleep only to be woken up by my alarm a again "Shut up!" I said looking at the clock that was ringing on my nightstand to realise that I'm gonna be late for my first day back.

I dashed out of bed to the bathroom, why do I always have to be so lazy in the morning?!. After I did my morning routine and got dressed I ran out of my house to my car which was an Audi sedan 2021 model.

I couldn't even greet my neighbors, there was no traffic thanks to the almighty God because I would've receiving a ticket for skipping the traffic light. As I made it to school I saw kids were already going in the building with their parents.

As I existed the car I was greeted by best friends Akari and Kenji "Your very early today, was it some kind of miracle you prayed for?" Kenji teased "Shut up, It was that darn alarm clock" I said "Kenji you need to remember Jolene has something against mornings and Mondays" Akari said.

"Your the only human that understands me Akari, I love you so much" I hug Akari "Okay! Stop with a lovely dovely hug before Mr. Yamada come out here yelling at us like some idiot" Kenji said "Your right! It's been forever since I last saw my angles" I said.

"You've only been on two weeks leave because you really needed a vacation" Akari said "Don't worry I spent my vacation wisely, I visited my parents in Australia and I even got you guys souvenirs" I said "You can give it to us later as for now we have to deal with spoil brats" Kenji and Akari said in unison before walking away.

As I entered my class the kids greeted me, I love seeing their smiles it melts my heart. "Ms. Winston, can you come here for a second?" Mr. Yamada, the principal called me "Yes, are there any problems?" I asked "Well since one of your students left the school I think you can have one more" Mr. Yamada said.

"I'm very happy to have one more, who's this child though?" I asked "Miako Nakamura" Mr. Yamada replied. Miako is one child who can creep you out, she even scare the kids her age but I love kids so I'll take her in.

"Of course I'll be very happy to have her in my class" I said with a smile, even Mr. Yamada is afraid of that kid. "Okay then, she'll be here in a moment" Mr. Yamada said before leaving. Sometime later the bell rang indicating class has begun but Miako wasn't no where to be seen.

I started my class only to be interrupted by someone walking in, I looked up to see a man in his 30's and a little girl which I guess was Miako "You must be Miako Nakamura, I was expecting you" I said with a smile but Miako only look at me blankly.

"I'm sorry about her, Miako was being stubborn a moment ago" the man apologies "Please don't apologies, she's still young and learning" I said "I came here on her Uncle's behalf as he had some important things to do but you can call me Yushiro" the man introduced himself.

"Miako you can sit right at the back" I pointed while Miako nodded before going to her seat "If anything happens please don't hesitate to call, here's my number" Yushiro gave me a paper before leaving.

After my morning class it was finally lunch time but I noticed Miako was no where inside the class, I guess she's in cafeteria getting lunch. In the cafeteria I met with Akari and Kenji who got me lunch and saved me a seat.

"Those brats tire me out, I feel so exhausted!" Kenji complained "C'mon Kenji their kid besides I got a new student in my class, her name is Miako Nakamura" I said making Akari choke on her food "You mean that child who almost killed three girls in the high school department?" Kenji asked shockingly.

"Yes but she's still a child who I guess doesn't have parents" I said "Yes Miako doesn't have parent but her uncle Tadashi became a father figure for her and not to mention that she's the richest child after her father left her his will" Akari explained.

"Although her uncle Tadashi is not to be messed with, he owns most of the casinos, clubs and hotels here in Japan and he's also a billionaire after taking over the Nakamura industries" Kenji explained.

"Still Miako seem so lost and emotionless but I won't give up on het don't matter what" I said hold up my fist "Don't try too hard" Kenji said. Every kid deserves happiness in their life, and that's exactly what Miako needs.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)