Chapter Thirty Two

─────────────────────

" You must have a hard time with him" Hara carefully placed the sleeping Jaeneung on his bed.

It was already 05:27 pm on Jaeneung's wall clock. Everyone is in the house. Hara arrived with Hoseok and Keun at about four, Taehyung and Heun arrived at two pm sharp and Yoongi and Huin arrived after Shang. Jungkook was the very last to bring Jaeneung home because he waited until his son's tummy ache would die down before he could return him home.

"It was...but I managed" Jungkook is proud to himself. He successfully took good care of Jaeneung and the tummy aches are long gone. He even postponed the papers he need to check because he's too worried that Jaeneung would feel the pain again.

They played with games the rest of the day, not ones that are too much activity. They ate at a restaurant near their station together with Sehun and Mark and good thing Jaeneung ate well with his lunch. After that they watched Disney movies in Jungkook's laptop. Soon they went home, Jaeneung was asleep the entire car ride and they don't want him to wake up so Jungkook and Hara tucked him to bed.

" I'm grateful" it was sincere, Jungkook could tell because of the way her voice softens. " I missed your calls because I always mute my phone when it's rest days"  so she could focus more with her family.

" I understand"

" I'm doing it again" Hara sigh disappointingly.

" Doing what?" Jungkook wondered. Frowning as he wondered what made her disappointed. Was it him? Is she tired?

" Speaking formally. Jiyon told me to stop cause it makes people uncomfortable" Hara covered Jaeneung's shivering body with his blanket, she grabbed the remote of the AC and lowered the number. " And it sets up a barrier between me and all of you"

" You're not making me uncomfortable though" Jungkook he honestly replied. He didn't mind it, never even noticed that she's speaking formally.

"You don't have to lie" Hara chuckled, following Jungkook as they leave Jaeneung's room.

"But I'm not. Really, I don't mind it...if you feel comfortable speaking like that, then you don't have to change it... I'm sure the hyungs don't mind it either and besides it isn't even formal" Jungkook sulked seeing as Hara didn't believe him.

" you look like Jaeneung right now" she giggled, finding the similarities cute. " So... How's your day?" She continues seeing that the younger was blushing and shy at the moment.

" It was amazing" he admitted." Apart from the stomach incident. My hyungs really loves Jaeneung and they want to spend some times with him in the future" Jungkook had a huge smile on his face. Giving the gloomy aura a shine, thanks to his handsomeness. He began to share what happened that day and the conversation just kept going until they reached the porch where Jungkook would bid a goodbye to go home to prepare for later's gathering. 

" If you want we can go together. That way you can also learn what stuffs to avoid giving Jaeneung" Hara invited Jungkook for Jaeneung's monthly checkups. The kids also had their monthly checkups.

It's nothing special, just Hara and Jiyon being paranoid and over protective with their angels. Each one of them had different schedules, it's to prevent trouble and chaos because they get really scared and some are hyper whenever they visit the family doctor. Jaeneung, Keul, Heun and Keun are scared of the atmosphere and the tools, also the horrifying posters of body parts on the walls. Even though the doctor put everything down and attached a more friendlier posters.