Teacher's pet 🔞

"What the fuck?!" I spoke out of nowhere when I got my exam back, making the entire class's attention land on me. "Is there a problem? Miss Y/l/n?" My teacher asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

That asshole. He gave me a bad mark on purpose!

"N-no, Mr. Park." Clenching my teeth I looked back down at my results. I knew for a fact that I didn't really deserve a D for my exam because I stayed up all night, preparing myself for this fucking test.

When the bell rang, everyone grabbed their belongings and ran out of the classroom. I walked up to Mr. Park's desk as he looked up at me. "Do you need something? Miss Y/l/n?" I crossed my arms while glaring at him. "Actually, yes. I would like you to explain to me why I got a D on my exam." He stood up with his hands in his pant pockets, towering over me. He suddenly leaned over his desk placing his hands on his desk, closing the distance in between our faces.

"Why? Do you... not want the D?"

When I realized what he meant, my face turned bright red, causing him to chuckle in amusement. "I was just joking, Miss Y/l/n. No need to be so serious" before I could even respond, he walked over to my side, trapping me between him and his desk. He tilted my face up by my chin, making me widen my eyes. "Wh-what are you t-trying to do?" He smirked as his gaze traveled down to my lips.

"What if I say that I'm trying to do something to you?" I immediately pushed him away and looked anywhere else but him. "Y-you're m-my teacher Mr. Park. Th-this is wrong." He pulled me by my waist, causing my body to crash against his muscular chest. "It's not wrong if no one finds out, baby~" he cooed, making me shiver.

"S-stay away from me." He began to gently caress my cheek as my heart started racing. "Hmm if you really want me to stay away, then why is your heart beating so fast? Do I make you nervous, Babygirl?"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before looking up at him. The moment our eyes came in contact with each other. My heart fluttered. My gaze traveled down his face, admiring his perfect features.

Until my eyes landed on his plump lips, I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. After a few seconds he leaned in closer to me, our lips less than an inch apart. 

Before I could react his lips were already against mine. To my surprise it was a soft and gentle kiss. I melted in the kiss and kissed him back.

Before I knew it, my hands were tangled in his soft hair as his hands were roaming around my body, unbuttoning my uniform. His tongue then pressed against my lips, asking for an entrance which I gave to him. His tongue swirled around mine, then gently sucked, making me moan as I blushed and felt a wet spot form in my panties.

He smirked against my lips and reached his hand into my half-unbuttoned top, taking off my bra within one swift move. He threw it on the floor, then massing my boobs before rubbing and pinching my nipples, between two fingers. Making me moan into the kiss.

I whined when he pulled away as he chuckled and pushed all of his papers off of his desk, lifting me up and making me sit there. I pulled  him closer by his tie and he laughed.

"I thought you told me to stay away from you? Now you want me to fuck you, kitten? Hm."

I helped when he pushed my back into the desk. He spread my legs apart with his knee and brought his hand into my skirt then stroking my folds through my panties while he maintained eye contact with me. "Fuck, you're already wet for me, kitten" his hand went up to the hem of my panties, pulling them down.

"You don't know how much I want to rip those off of you, babygirl. But I'm sure that you wouldn't want to walk with my cum dripping down your legs for the rest of the day."

My pussy throbbed at his words as I was dripping down there. He pulled my skirt up to see my exposed core and smirked at the sight. "Look at you dripping for daddy's cock. Such a desperate, needy pet" he whispered, teasing my wetness using his fingers. I screamed when he thrusted two of his finger inside of me. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my cock." Clenching around his fingers he thrusted hem faster. He curled them up hitting my g-spot.

"A-ah"

"Right here? Does it feel good right here, kitten?" He mocked, hitting my spot repeatedly within every thrust, knowing that I wasn't able to answer him properly. I threw my head back closing my eyes but he yanked my head back up. "Look at me when I finger you, slut" I moaned at his aggressive tone as he started rubbing my clit with his thumb while he continued to ram his fingers into me.

When you felt when I felt my orgasm approach. I started shaking uncontrollably "Fuck. Look at how much you are shaking, baby. And that's just from my fingers, imagine what my cock would do to you." He sped up his movements, making me cry out in bliss.

"I-I'm g-gonna c-cum daddy" "Aw you wanna cum. It feels so good, doesn't it?"

I whined when he withdrew his fingers.

"Don't worry baby girl. Daddy's not done with his pet just yet." He smirked.

__________________

Part 2 ?