Poorly Made Towers (Mattholomule x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Alright class today we will be continuing with building towers' the teacher explains. 'Remember not to build them too high and risk them falling on someone'

After the teacher said that the class dispersed and begun to practice their magic. I move off to the edge of the field and start trying to build some basic tower like the teacher instructed.

'OI GIRL GET OUT OF THE WAY!' I look for the source of the call but a giant tower was already falling towards me before I can find it.

I quickly dive out of the way and narrowly avoid being crushed. As I brush myself off I see a boy in my class run over.

'What's the big idea!?' I yell at him.

'Well I told you to get outta the way, you ought to thank me' he said.

'It was YOUR tower! We weren't even meant to be making them that big!' I yell at him more.

'Yeah but making small towers is too easy for me so I went bigger' he says casually.

'You traded the safety of your tower for size!'

'I fail to see the problem here' he shrugs, not even looking me in the eye.

'You dropped a tower on me!' I accuse.

'You didn't get hit by it' he defends.

'Only cause I moved!' I reply.

'Thanks to my amazing call out'

'Why you little-'

'Relax girly I'm sorry, ok? You happy now?' He gives his half ass apology.

'NO! You dropped a tower on me!'

'And I apologised, stop getting all worked up over nothing girly'

'Stop calling me girly you twerp'

'Well what am I supposed to call you when I don't know your name' ok he does make a fair point there.

'Urg, my name's (Y/N). No need to ask yours. Mattholomule, the class troublemaker'

'Class troublemaker huh? I like the sound of that' he smiles a little.

'You shouldn't, I'm surprised the detention demon hasn't killed you yet'

'That demon can't kill a witch as skilled as me' he said pridefully.

'Skilled? No. Extremely lucky? Most likely. Your basic towers weren't even built properly'

'What!? Yes they were! See!' He said casting a spell circle and creating a tower. Although his tower did look more like a stick of mud than anything else. 'See? Perfect tower'

'Oh Titan no. That's horrible, lemme show you how it's done' I say before casting my own spell to create an almost flawless tower.

'You just got lucky' he mumbles, crossing his arms and looking away.

'Mhm, whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better' I smile at my small victory.

'Could you... show me how to do that?' He shamefully mumbles.

'Only if you give a proper apology for dropping a tower on me'

'Urg fine. (Y/N) I'm sorry for dropping a tower on you'

'Good enough. Alright so the first step in making a proper tower is-'

———————————————————

Really short, crappy and unedited chapter complete. Hope you enjoy it besties.

Me: ok Xross you've got a four day weekend. You should be able to finish a few chapters and still finish that assignment

Also me: Watching a movie and series for this one character cause they share a voice actor with Marcy and spending my weekend watching edits of my new comfort character. Priorities people.

That's all from me so I'll cya later mates 😁