4 | First Day On Set

Instagram story's posted by Naomi:

======================================

Comments:

@officialscarjo: don't worry it gets easier if you do it every day ;)
^^^
@naomidevon: please tell me your joking

@username1: well now we need Scarlett to post a workout video for the rest of us
^^^
@username2: that was just what I was thinking

@username3: yall workout without being forced?

@username4: Scarlett whipping everyone into shape on set
^^^
@officialscarjo: you know it
^^^
@username4: NO WAY YOU REPLIED

@chrisevans: I don't have ice but I do have coffee I'm coming to your trailer
^^^
@naomidevon: your doing gods work right now evans

======================================

A knock rattled on the trailer door making Naomi sit up with a small groan rubbing her head "come in" she called out to whoever was on the other side of the door. It opened slowly, revealing Chris who was pushing the door with his shoulder while holding a cup of what Naomi assumed to be coffee in both hands. He stopped as soon as he saw Cobie sitting with naomi.

"Oh, shit sorry Cobie I only got two coffees I didn't realise you'd be in here I can go back and get you one or here have mine"
Chris rambled apologetically as he handed Naomi a cup and then offered Cobie the other. But she pushed it back towards him and shook her head. "No no it's fine you have it, I've got a smoothie anyways" Cobie gestures to the little shelf beside her where a pink smoothie sat.

Chris nodded looking behind him and sitting down on a small chair in the corner of the trailer opposite the two women. He looked to Naomi as she stretched out one of her legs out her face contorting into an uncomfortable expression.

"I can't believe you let scarlett rope into going to the gym with her, everyone knows not to do that" Chris joked as Naomi rolled her eyes at him a small smirk faintly showing on her face when she leant back into the couch. "Well I didn't know, but to be honest it was fun until we stopped and I felt my legs turn to jelly" Naomi admitted taking a sip from her coffee. Cobie shook her head mockingly pointing a finger towards Naomi "rookie mistake Devon"

Naomi raised her eyebrows slightly as she swallowed a gulp of coffee looking towards Cobie beside her
"As much as I love Scarlett I won't make it again I'll stick to my usual morning swim from now on"

Chris lowered his cup to his lap and let out a small chuckle "you still do that?" He asked remembering the countless times he would see naomi walking past his house towards the local pool swinging her bag around.
Naomi nodded "oh yeah it's my favourite part of the day"

"Maybe I'll join you one day" Chris suggested loosely not really knowing himself if he meant it or if he was just saying it for the sake of it. None the less Naomi offered him a cheeky grin, reminding Chris instantly of her high school self.

"sounds good, sure I can still out-swim you ten years later" 

Chris scoffed, realising he definitely was going to join her for a swim one day just to prove her wrong, "you keep telling yourself that Red" he mumbled drly smiling at Naomi over the coffee cup. A wide smile grew on naomi's face at the old nickname that had had so many variations since it first was made all those years ago.

Cobie looked between the pair "ok, Red, I have to know where that nickname came from"
Chris let out a laugh and Naomi hid her face in her hands, memory's of why and how the name first came from fully coming back to her. "Chris you keep your mouth shut" Naomi looked up from her hands firmly stopping any embarrassing high school stories from being revealed. Chris raised his hands in mock surrender and grinned

"lips are sealed sorry Cobie"

Before Cobie could protest the pairs secretive ways the sound of an assistant calling Chris back to set came from outside the trailer. He got up discarding his now empty coffee cup in the trash. "Well duty calls see you later ladies" Chris saluted the pair before leaving the trailer and heading down to the main set.

"I'll find out one way or another" Cobie mumbled through a chuckle, Naomi shook her head huffing a laugh herself.

A/n: don't forget to vote and comment ;)