ᗢ﹒15

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤ yes | no
↻ request is processing...

tommy woke up, to the sound of ranboo's talking and keyboard clicking

tommy woke up, to the sound of ranboo's talking and keyboard clicking. sage was asleep next to him, her head rested on his chest. around the early hours of the morning, she woke tommy up by going to the bathroom, then complaining about back pains, so he offered her some room.
he picked up his phone, making sure not to disturb the sleeping girl and moving it to face ranboo.
"i have fucking, just woken up to ranboo, practising for mcc."
ranboo chuckled, "they can hear you."
"aw you can hear me?"
"yep."
"aw thats even worse." he whined, his morning voice softer than a bed full of blankets, "you woke me up dude." he yawned.
"oh did i really?"
"yes."
tommy sighed, turning his head around, then it hit. sage was asleep on him.

he immediately felt embarrassed, realising ranboo would've seen them asleep together. he instantly lifted sage off his chest, setting her on the bed and rushing out to go to the bathroom.
sage started to wake up by this, sitting up. she got met by a fright, seeing ranboo sat there.
"ranboo it's so early!"
"i'm live, and it's only 11AM."
"you're so american." she groaned, laying back down, "when are we going out?"
"around lunch-ish. tubbo keeps complaining that you weren't awake to make french toast again."
"i cant keep cooking for you guys forever! i'm ordering in tonight." she giggled, yet she still wasn't fully awake.
"chat, sage is so good at cooking. she has been feeding us every night since she arrived." he chuckled, still keeping his eyes on the pc.
"i'm flattered." she smiled, closing her eyes once again.

tommy arrived back in, he was dressed and his hair was wet, as he went for a shower.
sage was on her phone, sat against the wall that the bed was next to, "aren't you wearing a diamond costume or something?"
"i need clothes to put under it dumbass." he laughed.

once they arrived, sage and tubbo went to get snacks by the beach, talking about the train ride. tommy looked ridiculous on there, which made everything so much more funnier.
the pair planned to stay on the beach, and sometimes help out. sage was incredibly socially anxious, but didn't want anything to happen to ranboo and tommy. tubbo had the exact same mindset.