➣ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐄. '𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐘!' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄, 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄.

𝐋/𝐍 𝐘/𝐍
𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐖?!
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐘
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?!!
ಠ_ಠ

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈
𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄,
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎.

putting down your phone im disbelief, you sighed and run a hand at your head.

the clock ticking and your cat meowing heard through the whole apartment,. Then a thought came into your mind.

'why are you doing this at the first place?'

many answers rang like a bell, but one answer only answered it all. Money and Future.

checking your phone the last time, its already late and you realize that you have a new day at your new school tomorrow.

And decided to drift to sleep just like that. Feeding your cat first of course.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦

the loud alarm made you groan in frustration. But having no choice, you get up. Wouldn't want to miss class this year.

the idea you already thought ran through your head while picking clothes. You're gonna be that nerdy quiet girl.

I know, cringe and very childish. But what if someone you knew and KNEW about your job call you out?

it would be so embarrassing and it can expel you at the school.

grabbing glasses, a thin jacket, you let your hair down.

this were never your style and will never will but still, we wouldn't want to be exposed right.

ugh, i look like that wattpad girl who would run into her schoolmate at the hallway.. you looked at yourself finding it old fashion.

and yes, just like you thought. Once you took a step at the school, many people lay their eyes already at your figure.

Some of them holding their laugh and some of them confused.

"Man shes pretty but what's that style!"
a guy behind you said, marking a irk at your forehead.

I already hate it here.

finally making your way at the door of your class, you grabbed a seat. 15 minutes til' the class start.

you grabbed a book and started reading the continents. Not understanding a  single word nor lesson.

all the girls keep their eye on you, laughing at your nerdy self.

once i go back to myself, I'll slap each of you stupid bitches.

you were irritated due to the loudness of the class and the annoying faces of the people around you.

keep up Y/N.. you can do this. you need to graduate and be rich. you thought, eyes brightening at the thought of you being rich.

a hand brought your attention, looking up, there's a short haired girl.

You almost thought its Maki since they do look identical.

"hey, new here? let me show you around." she said, offering a hand in which you gladly accept.

walking out of the classroom, She started a conversation. "What's your name? you look pretty if you don't have that outfit on."

"thanks i guess..? I'm L/N Y/N. Yours?" You replied trying to be friendly as possible.

"Its Mai Zenin. Just call me Mai, i dont care." She said, giving you a small smile.

wait zenin? So that means she's related to Maki-san?

"Hey if you don't mind me asking, are you perhaps related to Maki Zenin?" You questioned that she perked up to.

"Ah yes, she's my sister. We're twins." She answered your question, looking at you.

"how do you know about her?" She added a question.

"Ah, she's my friend actually." You replied.

"Cool, well that's the Gym class, it only open when its Gym time. I know it sucks. And thats-" The green haired was cut off by you who's stop at walking.

"Hm? L/N? something wrong?-" she look at the direction you're fazed at.

"You!"
"You!"
they both said in unison, shocked by the appearance of their arrive.

"You know them?" She asked, looking at the two guys ahead of you two.

"Ya know her Megumi?" A pink haired said.

"You're the-" poor raven haired didn't even finish his statement, he's already grabbed by the girl, both of them running off to gods nowhere.

wc : 700