GRAVITY FALLS

It was an early morning when boboiboy was awoken by a growling sound near the trees , at first he thought it was just his imagination but when the growling became louder he prepared himself for an attack summoning his lightning blades , the whole ground started to shook as the sound became louder . The whole group was now fully awake including Gopal and papa Zola .

"What is that !? It could be a scary bear with laser blasters!". Gopal said while trembling .

"Eeeshh stop with that nonsense there's no such thing as a bear with laser blasters ". Fang said annoyed.

"No it's more like a bear with three heads ". Ying muttered .

"Oh come don't be ridiculous".said fang

"No seriously there's a bear with three heads!!!". Boboiboy shouted to his teammates . All of them finally saw the monster and started to run for there lives . BoBoiBoy made an earth barrier but the bear only destroyed it in mere seconds . He used his lightning elemental power to electrocute but it was supernatural .
They ran as fast as they could however got stuck into a dead end cliff .

"Ying use your slomo power !". BoBoiBoy said hurriedly while the bear was close to him .

"Alright , slomo power !!!". Said ying

The bear did slow down and Yaya used her gravity lemetation and throw the bear far away from them .

They were exhausted , papa Zola then saw a small house down from the cliff . After that they head down from the mountain to check  it out .

Time skip

They finally made it after a tiring walk , all of them were  covered in bruises . They saw the house that it was seems to be a gift shop , look old and rusty but there are many people gathering .

" What is this place?".asked Yaya

"Seems like some kind of tourist attraction ". Said ying

"How do you know that ?". Asked fang

" Well there's clearly many people that looks like there on vacation and that guy giving a tour". Ying said sarcastically .

"Let's just go in , but we should keep a low profile , who knows if this a dangerous place or a trap ". Said boboiboy

"Why would you think that BoBoiBoy?". Gopal asked curiously

"Well I still feel that something isn't right about this place". BoBoiBoy said as his team just gave him a weird look .

BoBoiBoy held ochobot tightly on his hands not wanting to let go . They entered the shop and everything was full of weird stuff and overpriced items . He saw a teenage girl older than him with orange hair in the cashier . They approach her cautiously , she appears to have a bored look on her face.

"Excuse me miss , can we asked what is this place ". Boboiboy said politely

" Hmm are you another tourist , our next tour  starts in 30 minutes ". The girl said without a care.

"Ummm no we are just wondering what this place is ". Boboiboy said again politely .

They were interrupted by a guy wearing a patch on his eye .

"Why this is the mystery shack , full of wonders and supernatural magic . My name is Stan the founder and knows it all ". Stan said clearly looking at them like he can squeeze money on the cadets.

"Uuuhh okay? We just want to know what this place is ". Boboiboy cooling his temper.

"Alright if you wanna know it'll cause ten dollars ". Said stan

"Are you kidding me !!? ". Boboiboy said loosing his cool . His friends then tried to calm him down , fang gave some money on the man .

"It's a good thing I keep my allowance in check ".fang said completely annoyed by this situation .

Stan counted the money and boboiboy and his friends waited patiently .

"I welcome you to gravity falls !! ". Stan said loudly .

The cadets didn't notice some eyes were staring at them with curiosity

( Second chapter , it's not much though , hope you enjoy 😅 )