➣ 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍.

the moment the two of you met eye contact, you both huffed in unison and stomp their way.

it's been moments and he's still following behind you, making you irritated.

"seriously? can you stop following?" you said, turning around and gaining his attention.

"excuse me? don't be assuming and mind your buissnes. I would never follow a girl like you." He replied, even rolling his eyes at you.

doing his action back, you continue walking ahead, making the two even more irritated due to the same direction you're heading in.

" you.. live here? " he said, looking at the apartment building.

"i just move in. why?" he didn't replied and continue walking ahead, you following him as he walks at the stair.

"yea you can go home now. go down or something." he said, turning to you but you're already unlocking your door.

"So, can you leave me-" Realization hit the both of you.

"WE'RE NEIGHBOURS?!"
they both said in unison.

"no ways man, i wanna dig a hole and die." You said, groaning in frustration. And slamming your door.

"this is the most possible day ever." Megumi said, Slamming his door as well.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

waiting for your noodles to cook, you suddenly felt hot and decided to open your balcony up.

unknowingly to you, there you spotted a Fushiguro chilling and feeling the breeze of the night.

"omg please no." they both said at unison once again.

a silence were surrounding the both of them.

"i wanna apologise." he break the silence flowing in.

turning your head at him, who's already looking at you, you replied "for what?"

"sorry for rating you low. you're just doing your job and I'm being a clown." he said. sincere at his words.

"are you really sorry or are you forced?"You squint your eyes at him.

"yeah i cant do this." He said, almost walking out but heard your own statement.

"i wanna apologise too. i had a attitude at you and didn't talk at you in a calming way possible. sorry." you avert your eyes at the night sky.

a form of smile at your face that made his heart skip at beat.

"yeah.." he mutter out.

a awkward silence once again surround them.

"i have noddles, do you want a bowl?" You offered that made him ease a bit.

"Sure, can't reject a offer from a girl. That's what mom said." He said, his small smile on his lips.

"mamas boy huh. you're mom is a good mom." You teased him giving him a grin.

"I'm not!" He instantly replied, a tint of red at his cheeks and irk mark.

you laughed, and prepared two bowls.

"here." You passed the hot bowl at him. Lucky enough for him to get since the gap between your apartment and him were not too far.

"thanks."

"we're good now right?" He glance at you who's slurping the noodles.

"yup, we're good." You smiled at him.

right after some conversations here and there, its time for bed and say goodnight of course.

"ill see you tomorrow." Megumi said, handing your bowl. and him receiving a nod from the e/c girl.

"goodnight."
"goodnight."

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

t

aking a final bath to freshen up, a ping distracted you.

he rated you 5 stars. even with compliments. making you smile.

another ping from a private message turn your attention and made you widened your eyes.

MEGUMI.FUSHI
i told yuji and others
you're working here.
don't worry they won't tell
anyone. Especially
its a favor from me. lol.

L/N Y/N
MEGUMI! 😡😡

wc : 620