-Chapter 11-

TW-
Sort of panic attack-
Swearing
If I missed anything tell me!
Oh and special something at the end!
Schlatts POV
Wilburs face went all red and the others had kind smiles presented on their faces.I gave Tubbo to Sam as Velvet slowly broke the hug.Velvets once warmth was replaced with Mine.
"Hey kid-I came here to tell you I got full custody of Tubbo and I found a pretty nice apartment-So no more surprise couch sleepovers"
Wilbur smiled and tears started forming in his eyes again.I picked him up and kept the hug going,He planted his head into my shoulder and cried.
"So,I was thinking that I could steal you and Toms when I find one-You wouldn't have to be alone anymore."
I felt Wilbur nod and I squeezed him gently to show I understood him.
"Alright-We should get you to bed,Tommy and Tubbo are already asleep by the looks of it."
"Sam is a fucking life saver"
It was only a small mutter but everyone heard it and laughed quietly.

-Time Skip to the next morning-
Wilburs POV
I wake up to silence-Alright what the fuck.
I look to the clock on my bedside table to see its- FUCKING 11 A M WHAT THE FUCK-
When did I even fall asleep? I slowly get up and walk out my bedroom door to hear faint whistling,Schlatt.

I walk down stairs to see Schlatt-baking? Once I reach the last step he turns around with a bowl of something,Batter probably.
"Wilbur! Good morning!Tommy and Tubs are in the living room watching some child show- Cocoamellon or something-I'm making, Attempting to make,a cake-"
I giggle at Schlatt as he just gives a smile back.
"Also I wanna talk about Tommy-"
"What about Toms?"
"Well you know how your mother is death and Phil has his wigs-Forgot what he is really- What would Tommy be-I know that some how your piglin but I can't help but wonder how Toms will turn out-"
"I-I never thought about that Schlatt! I don't know I-"
The thought of Tommy's hybrid form coming out just spedrun out my head for as long as I remember-Just the thought alone gives me a pit in my stomach.I remember getting my features it hurt like hell! I don't want tommy to be in pain! Wings would hurt even more!
though Avians are really rare-If Tommy was an Avian he would be in danger! Oh nonononononononononononono!
I feel a hand on my shoulder making me look up to see a panicked Schlatt.My vision was slightly clouded,When did I start crying?When did I get on the floor?
"W-Wil? Are you good?"
I nod and lean into Schlatt.He welcomes me with open arms and I feel like crying again.

Schlatt helps me off the floor and leads me to the living room where the children are.As soon as they notice me Toms was making grabby hand and Tubbo trying to get to I'm guessing schlatt-

I guessed wrong.As soon as I sat down on the couch both children cling to my side.
"Papa!!!"
"Wiba!"
I have no tears left to cry but if I did these three people would be in an ocean.I pull the two babies closer.
"Where's Sam?"
"Oh yea-Forgot Lmao,I told Sam to take a day off so I could look after my Sons."

An ocean I tell ya.

I let out a laugh.
"Your Two Sons And Grandson.Tommys mine back off."
He gave back a wave of laughs.
This is nice.Its all okay.This is my family.
——————————————————
This is still the story,I beg you,read on.
——————————————————
TW-Death
Murder
Suicide

???????????????????
"Did you locate Him?"
"Yes"
A piece of paper is passed between them
"This is His location"
The other smiles at the one next to them.
"Thank you you are dismissed /—\"
The other walks away as They place the paper on a desk.
They take out a book and trail a finger down a list.

"Name-Johnathan Schlatt
Age-[number]
Other-
The ram hybrid known as Jschlatt, Father of two and grandfather to one,was killed by once known local man Philza Minecraft.The custody of his two children went to his Sister Cara Puffy.Mr Minecraft was sent to ——— prison for murder."

A few papers were moved as they started to read again.

"Name-Wilbur Soot Schlatt
Age-[number]
Other-
The piglin hybrid known very locally was found dead at his home.Wilbur Schlatts death was deemed a Suicide due to the pills found in his system.This was suspected to be because of the death of his Father or the hurt of his missing Son."

A few papers were moved as they started to read again.

"Missing persons
Tommy Theseus Schlatt [age] went missing April 4th — — His father filed the report at 11:37pm that day.Tommy schlatts last sighting was when he went to bed at 7pm.Tommy is a avian hybrid with bright red wings and gold edges,he has blonde hair and blue eyes,last seen in a red and white base ball shirt and black jeans———————————"

The person stops to think.
"Philza really fucked up the time line-Fucking XD and his manipulations-"
They were hushed by a knock on the door
"Karl?"
"Yes?"
"Kristen agreed to fix your Time Travel clock"
"Perfect! Thank you my beloved"
The second party left as Karl started to head out the door to find death herself.
——————————————————
IM B A C K
I hope this chapter made you cry or very exited for the next one!
I hope you liked the little something ft.Karl Jacobs himself.
Hope all of you people have a great day/night!