Chapeter Thirteen

"Before we go in I want to say something." Yoongi says and stops me as Jimin and Jungkook open the vent.
"What do you need?" I ask and look up at him with a small smile.
"I don't want you to lead the pack stand between Jin and I and do your thing but I can tell you are extremely tired from doing so much. I don't want us to slip up and you get hurt." He says and I nod.
"I like doing this. I really want to take the lead." I say and he sighs.
"Fine, but the first time I feel like you aren't being as safe as you should be. I promise I will taking over." He says and I nod before giving him a small kiss.
"I'm okay with that Sug."
"We're in." Tae says as he taps on my shoulder and points to the boys already in the vent. We all pile into the vent. I go to the front and take the lead.
"We're in Joon, heading farther into the building now." I say and get a small.
"Go ahead." In response.
"You know the drill boys, if I stop moving so do you. Spread out a little so nobody falls through the vent." I say and turn my head a little to see all of them nodding. We increase the speed of our movement as we hear voices underneath us as well as something that sounds like a bone saw. I smell blood and I know the others can too.
"Joon which unit of officers did they take?" I ask and there is a long silence before Namjoon answers my question.
"A vampire subunit, why?" He answers and I panic, scurrying down the vent in hope to find an opening where I can look down into the room.
"Bingo." I whisper and crawl slowly toward a square of light. I peak down into the room and gasp. I signal for everyone to go back the other way. Once we are far enough from the square I pause and turn on my mic so everyone can hear.
"I saw a room that resembles a lab, there was a figure laying on the ground, what I presume to be a human they are torturing to get a rise out the our unit. They were drilling into the bone and cutting off fingers with a saw. Off to the side it seems to be a smaller holding cell where our officers are being held. I think they are trying to drive the officers into a frenzy so they have a reason to prove that they should be killed as well as to make them an example to the public." I say and look around. "We will wait to take action until instructions are given." I turn off my mic and sit with my legs folded.
"I think they are going to send backup, but something doesn't feel quite right." Taehyung says. Our headsets start to pickup sound and that's when the world slowly starts to turn black.

TO BE CONTINUED
Tough chapter to write. Hope you liked it.