➣ 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑.

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

the day blooms as the two of you walked together once again.

"you should drop that nerdy outfit of yours. Who cares if your job is renting? you don't have to sell yourself." he said, catching your attention.

"thanks Fushiguro. I'll try tomorrow." You gave him a smile that made him fall deeper with you.

"I'll see you the next day tomorrow. at graduation." He said, giving you a thumbs up, and entering his apartment.

its the day you fell inlove with him.

every feature of him is always perfect. Whenever he's confused, Smiling, laughing, angry. He's still perfect.

"bye bye..." you entered your own and throw yourself at your bed, squealing at your pillow. flustered by him.

a notification from your phone interrupted your fuzzy feeling.

ah, i missed this guy.

its weekend and the 'date' of yours have been settled up with this person.

The excitement came flowing over you as you jumped up and down.

EMO BITCH ☠️🖤😔
let's hang out

GAY 🤢🤮
i cant, im sick *cough cough *

EMO BITCH ☠️🖤😔
HAS BLOCKED YOU!

a knock at your door wa sheard as you look at yourself the last time before heading out.

"AAAAA I LOVE YOU!!!" the person catches you as you jumped into them.

"You're still pretty as ever! come ill take you to a date! Let's go to our hotel! " he said, grabbing your hand.

"I would love to!" You replied.

the young Megumi wandered through the busy street of tokyo. Plastic bags full of snacks at his hands.

he look for more shop he's interested in until he spotted a h/c girl. Along with a tall man. They were both laughing even her arms are clasped with him.

his eyes became empty and head blank.

she already had a boyfriend..
she already have someone before i can even confess to her..

what a mess Megumi.

walking back at the apartment, the loud group immediately died down at the atmosphere brought by the Fushiguro.

"bro what happened?" Yuji ask him, controller at his hand.

"we saw Y/N walking out with a guy..." Panda said, gulping his matcha tea.

"i know, they're on a date." He said,

Their eyes widened, immediately comforting him.

"aww shit man, you're gonna confess tomorrow right? that took alot of damage.." Yuji said as the others nodded im agreement.

"well atleast she finally found someone.." He said, trying not to let his tears out.

"it's alright man, let it all out. Btw where's our chip?" The pink haired said, earning a slap at the head by Yuuta.

"cruel Yuji, just cruel." He said, Inumaki agreeing.

wc : 465