xviii. eighteen

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ˎˊ˗

twitch !

jasmine's starting soon screen, which were animated fanart of her and pumpkins, was all the viewers can see. her mic was muted and her intro music was playing. spamming some hi's and hello's, the chat was excited to see the duo.

"george are you okay with edits of you to be donated?" jasmine asked while setting up her mediashare.

"honestly, it's fine to me. anything to make you laugh and lose." george smirked, the girl shaking her head.

"okay whatever," jasmine rolled her eyes. "i'll be unmuting on stream now, i'm gonna go deafen." george nodded, his camera open.

― ❃

jasmine undeafened after talking to her chat to greet them. "okay so me and george will have three lives each, alright? whoever laughs three times, has to gift a hundred subs to the other."

"alright i'm good with that." george was spinning in his chair, grinning.

"also, chat! donation links are gonna be spammed by the mods, you can donate there. don't send anything TOO sexual!" jasmine clasped her hands while looking at the chat. "george said he's fine with thirst traps, but please don't be too weird." george nodded.

"shall we start mr. not found?" jasmine looked at her screen, staring at george while smiling.

"yes, yes i am."

"send the mediashares mods!"

― ❃

"chat is being quite funny today." jasmine managed to let out while trying to hold in a laugh after a gang beasts meme video played.