[ch:2] 10

[A/n: Playing the song now is reccomended ]

"What.. Are.. doing mmh " His hands ran down your thigh as he kissed your neck. His gently rubbed over your vulva before making it's way back up to your stomach.

"He-hey! Um.. So. Hi " A boy entered the booth blindfolded. You wanted to tell him to leave but Mark had different plans. He threw you on him. You and that guy slammed against the wall.
"Th-this is my fi-first time please be gent-- mmh " You started making out with him.

Mark now lonely went out and pulled in the next attractive person in line. And starting making out with them
"Is this your first time? " They asked
"Yeah I have never done this~" Mark whispered.

"Who is that by the door?!" The boy with you took his blindfold off and realized there are 2 more people along with you in the room.
"Oh oops~ I lied. " you looked away. Mark wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in close.
"Yeah we do this all time!~ "

Two more people joined. Rapidly it was turning into an orgy. Even without the blindfold you couldn't tell who was touching you. The kissing booth receptionist opened the curtains and almost fainted.
"I regret agreeing to this. "
"Oh shut up! " A hand came out and pulled him in as well.

You felt a hand roughly pull you down. You fell and landed on their abs... Looking down,
"AAAHHH!!!! "
You screamed. Some guy is going ham on your(?) dick. But you don't have a dick!
"F/n! Look! back! Here. "
You turned around to find yourself sitting on Mark's abs.
"Thank god, Listen we need to leave!"
"Why?"
"This song is mine. I need to perform."

"Can't you skip?"
"I don't wanna. Please hurry-mmmhhh" Mark groaned deeply. As you felt another guy moan in your right ear. That guy's shaky hands wrapped around your waist. You felt him on your back as he slowly went up and down, Up and down Marks dick.

Someone suddenly sat in front of you on marks chest. They are half naked. They sat on your lap grinding on you.
"F/n hurry ah~ I-I am stuck " His repeated deep groans sent vibrations through his body, exciting all 3 people sitting on him. But you wanted to enjoy the party a bit more.

You pushed the person off of you and Mark. You stood up and Mark pushed the guy that was riding his dick.
"Daddy noo~" He cried out but Mark grabbed your hand and you both ran. Mark having a lot of experience escaped with no damage. Unlike you.

Someone held on to the bottom part of your outfit and it got torn from the side.
Regardless here you are on stage. Mark walked in dramatically parting the sea of people
"Everything I want I get 🎶 "
"Come on gimme gimme kiss 🎶 " Just like that he pecked 2 girls on their lips. And they let him. No permission needed. This is great.

"We don't waste no time. I am high you are way too fine. " He walked straight to you and pulled you in.
"You take everything I give. Come on put this on your lips. " He kissed you gently as everyone cheered and clapped. Which is very weird nobody does that in your universe aka real life. This is stupid...ly fun!

"Omg you look so beautiful. " anddd the moment was ruined by some drunk guy.
"Wow thank you..! " Mark said very sarcastically before kicking him off stage. Literally.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.