Pavlov's Dog (mature)

Short and sweet. I'm away for a few days so I won't get much writing done, I didn't want to leave you all begging too long 😏

I whined under Nat's touch, her lips hovered over  and I knew she was smirking, "please Nat...I need you"
Her hand slid up and over my throat, I couldn't stop the small gasp that left my mouth as she began to squeeze.
"Keep begging kitten..." her tongue flicked over my ear again, "tell me what you want"
She kissed me hard and kept her grip firm on my throat. I couldn't think clearly never mind beg, I wasn't sure I'd be able to think again and then suddenly her grip from my throat was gone and everything became a little clearer. I looked up to her eyes and realised she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Natasha...please fuck me" I said breathlessly, I couldn't stop the quick rise and fall of my chest as my heart thundered away. Her eyebrow raised she slid a hand down the front of my body, I opened my legs in anticipation when her hand was almost between my legs and then, it stopped.
Her teeth found my ear this time, tugging gently on my earlobe, "why should I fuck you kitten?" I squirmed at the pet name. Trying to move closer to her fingers which were now inches away from satisfying my needs.
"I...I... erm I want you to" I said weakly, I couldn't think of any other logical reasons.
"Hmm that's not really good enough...let's see" she continued to kiss my neck as she pretended to think, "hmm is it because you've been a good girl?" A finger slid into me as she spoke the final words and then it was gone again.
I moaned loudly at the temporary feeling of bliss, "uh huh, I've been a good girl" I rushed the words out hoping for more.

My body tensed as once again she slid into me briefly before removing her fingers again, leaving me desperately wanting more.
"I don't think you have been a good girl...today you broke the rules" I groaned again, every the words good girl were spoken she thrust back into me,  I was never going to hear the words again without thinking of this moment.
"I won't break them again Nat I promise..." I was panting staring up into her eyes again, I bit my lip and decided to test my theory, I wanted to feel her fingers in me again. "I'll be a good girl" I was right, the fingers that had been dancing over me lightly making me want to scream with frustration once again hit the right spot inside of me. I moaned with pleasure closing my eyes tight.
This time she didn't stop, she began to fuck me but her mouth stayed at my ear.
"Good girl..." she whispered repeatedly as she fucked me harder. I couldn't stop the noises that were coming from me and my hips reached up meet her. With one hand she pinned my hand by my head my other are stayed free and I found myself scratching her back pulling her closer against me.

"Fuck Nat...." I almost screamed as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. She began to slow her pace and eventually sucked the fingers that she fucked me with. A quiet moan once again slipped from my mouth as I watched her licking her own fingers. I knew how that tongue felt and I wanted it against me. She caught me looking and as if she read my mind she spoke softly with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
"I don't think you've been enough of a.. good girl for that kitten" my breath caught in my throat as she said good girl. I couldn't explain the effect it was suddenly having on me it was like butterflies had erupted in my stomach and I was suddenly very wet again craving Nat's touch. I stared at her unable to speak, she had totally just conditioned me to respond to good girl.

"Did you just Pavlov's dog me?" I asked when I finally managed to kick my brain into gear.
She winked and kissed me softly, "you bet I did baby... you like it don't be huffy" she continued when I frowned at her. Her tongue found its way into my mouth as the kiss deepened. My hands pulled her hips against me hard and she began to grind into me making us both moan with pleasure. It looked like neither of us had any plans to sleep tonight.