- Trauma -

Today was Tohru's moms one year anniversary. Tohru had gone to visit her mom, in the cemetery. While Yuki, Kyo and Yourself were invited too. The four of you were currently making your way towards her moms grave, when you ended up running into Uo-chan and Hana-chan.

"Oh, you're here! We were waiting for you." Uo-chan, had a long black coat on, which had a crimson butterfly on the back. Meanwhile Hana-chan had a long black dress on, along with a black viel. The two of them holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Uo-chan! Hana-chan! Hello!" Tohru greeted, she was wearing her own black dress, as did you. Meanwhile both boys wore black tops.

Everytime you glanced at Kyo he was out of it, something flashed through his face, you couldn't identify if it was fear or panic.

"Tohru, hello. Hello (Name)." The two greeted you and Tohru, ignoring the two boys who stood behind you.

"What are the two of you wearing! You stick out like sore thumbs!" Kyo yelled, pointing towards Uo-chan and Hana-chan.

"This? This was Kyoko's, before she passed it on to me." Uo-chan showed of her overcoat, proud of it.

The six of you, after bickering for a while, ended up going to Kyoko, Tohru's moms grave. Suprisingly, it had already been cleaned, Tohru confirming, it was her grandfather.

While Yuki, Uo-chan, Tohru began setting the flowers neatly. Kyo walked away, heading towards a huge oak tree, you followed him, quickly catching up to him. Hana-chan soon following the both of you.

"Kyo? What's wrong?" You asked as he set his hands on the railing beside the large oak tree. And out of the corner of your eye, you could see Hana-chan making her way towards you.

"Hanajima, can you uh see ghosts and stuff?" Kyo ignored you, as he began talking with the woman beside you. A small pout formed in your lips, because he had ignored you.

Hana-chan began a long lecture on waves, and how living humans waves were stronger than dead people's waves. But she asked a question which took you by surprise.

"But why are your waves screaming regret?" Both Kyo and Yourself whipped your heads around, you staring at Kyo as he stared at Hanajima.

"What?"

.

.

.

The four of you came back home not too long ago, Tohru quickly fell asleep, As Yuki finished up some homework in his room.

Meanwhile you entered Kyo's room, as he lied on his bed, his hand over his eyes.

"Kyo, what was Hana-chan talking about? Is something wrong? You know you can always talk to me." You sat beside him at the edge of his bed as he sat up, locking his eyes with yours. He thought for a while, thinking to himself before he spoke.

"Would you still be by my side, when you know I committed a crime?" His eyes held a lot of pain, as a mixed amount of emotions flashed through his face.

"I know you. You would never do something like that. And even if you did, there must be a reason. So tell me what happend!" He sighed, turning his face away from you, glaring daggers on to the floor, as he began speaking.

"Tohru's mom. I killed her. She was infront of me that day, I was behind her, she didn't notice the car headed for her. But I did. If I had just pulled her towards me, s-she wouldn't have died. But if I did I would have transformed, I chose myself over someones life. I am a murderer."

Your eyes shot wide open, as you soaked up all the new information. Tears pricked the corner of Kyo's eyes as he refused to look at you. You eyes softened at the sight of a vulnerable Kyo, you lightly rested your hand on top of his, before you began speaking.

"Kyo. I honestly think that anyone would react like you, because what you did was a reflex. In that situation you didn't have time to think. And when you wanted to grab her hand, and then suddenly remembered that you would transform, you just froze for a second. And it all must have happened so fast, that no one could do anything." You gently placed both hands on his cheeks, turning his face towards you.

"It's not your fault, it never was. No one will blame you, not me, not Tohru. Come here."

You stood up, wrapping the seated Kyo, in a big hug. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders as his wrapped around your waist, the tears in his eyes falling to the ground, the little droplets exploding as they hit the ground.

The two of you stayed like that all night, he felt comfortable in your arms, he felt safe, he felt protected, he felt like even if the entire world turned on him, he wouldn't care, as long as he had you. He loved you.