Alone

"Beyoncé go get that damn baby!!" Her mother yelled from upstairs.

"I'm making her a bottle now" Beyoncé yelled back at her mother.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Her mother yelled back.

Beyoncé shook her head as tears glossed over her eyes, she's been taking care of her newborn sister who only 3weeks old.

The baby was screaming her head off since Beyoncé got home from school.

"Okay here I come baby" Beyoncé said walking back into the living room.

Beyoncé picked up her baby sister and rocked her till she quieted down a little, Beyoncé sat down and started to feed.

"Sissy I'm hungry" Solange said coming from upstairs.

"Mommy didn't feed y'all?" Beyoncé asked.

"No, and she let baby sister cry all day I didn't know what to do" Solange said getting on the couch beside Beyoncé silently crying.

Beyoncé sighed and pulled Solange closer to here.

"When I'm done feeding Normani I'll make you some spaghetti to lasted longer" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said playing with her baby sister fingers.

Once Beyoncé was done feeding Normani she burped her and laid her down on the floor.

"Solange watch her for me while I make your food" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said happily she loved her baby sister even though she cry a lot.

"Hey baby sissy back so everything's okay" Solange said to her baby sister.

As Beyoncé was cooking a pot full of spaghetti to last at least two weeks for Solange the baby start to cry wanting to be picked up.

"Okay here I come" Beyoncé said as she poured the ground beef into the pasta.

Beyoncé raced into the living room before her mother could say anything about HER fucking CHILD crying.

"Hey sweet baby" Beyoncé said smiling down at her baby sister.

Normani smiled back at Beyoncé, making Beyoncé smile bigger.

"Come on Solange the food done" Beyoncé said walking in the kitchen.

Solange sat at the kitchen table and waited for Beyoncé to give her some food.

"Here you go baby say your grace" Beyoncé said handing Solange her food as she carried Normani.

"When you done come upstairs so I can give you a bath" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said with a mouth full of spaghetti.

Beyoncé giggled and walked upstairs to her shared room with her baby sisters.

She laid Normani down in her crib and walked into the connected bathroom.

Solange was done with her food so she went her her room which she shred with her sisters.

"BB I'm done" Solange said walking over to her baby sister.

"Hi baby" Solange said smiling at Normani.

Normani giggled and kicked her little legs when she saw Solange.

"Come on Solo" Beyoncé yelled from the bathroom.

Solange waved bye to Normani and went to the bathroom.

"Was anyone who today?" Beyoncé asked Solange.