Chapter 1:Deal.

Zhia Xiang locked the front door of the restaurant she works at.

❝Today's been tiring, I can't wait to get home. I wonder what that woman meant... "Soon your life will be changed completely. Embrace the opportunity." ❞Zhia Xiang said remembering the weird woman who came to tell her this and then disappeared.

Zhia Xiang began to walk to the bus station still thinking about the weird encounter.

❝Maybe I was too tired and I imagined it... ❞Zhia Xiang said and sat on the bench taking her phone out.

❝Huh? My battery died? How? ❞ She asked herself frowning.

Zhia Xiang raised her head and looked at the cars on the road who seemed weird. They weren't moving, but they couldn't possibly be stopped.

❝What's going on? ❞Zhia Xiang stood up and saw a man that looked like he was running, but he was frozen in a running position.

❝Subject #654, Zhia Xiang. ❞Zhia Xiang heard a robotic voice say.

❝Who is there? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and looked around for the source of the voice.

❝I'm agent 0 and I'm here to offer you a deal. ❞

❝A deal? What you're talking about? ❞Zhia Xiang asked raising her voice.

In front of her, what looked like a robotic cat appeared and looked at her.

❝You're a perfect match for being a transmigrator. Do you accept or deny? ❞the robotic cat asked.

Zhia Xiang looked at the robotic cat puzzled.

❝Did you did this? Can you stop time?❞ She asked.

❝Yes, it is me who did it. I couldn't talk to you if others were around. ❞

❝And you mean to tell me transmigration really exists? Like going in different times in another body to complete a task? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Correct. Subject #654, you have a special gift, the writer skill which makes you a perfect potential transmigrator. ❞

❝Writer skill? What's that? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and sat back on the bench.

❝As the name suggests, you can write fate. ❞ Agent 0 explained.

Zhia Xiang's eyes widened as soon as she remembered that something like this happened to her before.

When she was small, for her birthday, Xiang wrote in her journal that she her parents will buy her a new toy and it did happen.

Other small incidents like that one happened in her life when she would write down a wish and it would happen, but she never payed attention to it.

❝If I accept your offer, what will happen? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝I will take you to the base, explain the basics to you and you'll find a task to complete. ❞Agent 0 answered.

❝Will I be able to come back in this world and continue my life? ❞Zhia Xiang asked hoping she didn't need to abandon her life for some game.

❝This words time will be frozen if you want to. ❞

❝So... when I come back nothing will change and I would be still on my way home like right now? ❞

❝Correct. ❞

❝Can I get hurt or killed in those tasks? ❞

❝You can get hurt, but not killed. If I sense danger coming to you, I'll take you back to the base and cancel the task. ❞

❝I see. Will I go to world with magic and stuff like that? Will I get powers as well? ❞

❝Yes, and the powers will stay with you. Also after completing tasks you would receive magic objects as reward. ❞ agent 0 said.

❝I see. Then will I be able to use this writer skill as I please? ❞Zhia Xiang asked smiling.

❝Yes. ❞

The though of controlling people's fate make her smile. Imagine how she could torment and torture people without actually lifting a finger.

❝I accept the offer.❞Zhia Xiang said looking at agent 0.

❝Very well, we shall leave then. ❞Agent 0 replied and a bright light surrounded Zhia Xiang.

She closed her eyes because of the bright light and when she opened them again a big computer screen was in front of her.

She looked around and saw a chair in front of the screen, a bed and a closet.

Zhia Xiang sat in the chair and looked at the screen.

❝This is the control screen, your statuses appear here as well as the missions you can select from, the tasks you are asked to complete, the reward you'll receive for the tasks. ❞Agent 0 explained.

Zhia Xiang looked at the status screen.

Looks: 7/10
Intelligence:9/10
Charm:8/10
Wickedness:10/10
Tasks completed:0
Rank:C

❝Wickedness, is this thing calling me evil? Well, you're not wrong. ❞Zhia Xiang said laughing.

❝Rank C is beginner rank. It would increase once you complete tasks. The ranks, from lowest to highest, are C, B, A, S, SS, SSS. ❞Agent 0 explained.

❝The other statuses are pretty good, let me some missions now. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Before that, I've prepared this journal for you so you can use your skill. ❞Agent 0 said and a journal with a pen appeared in Zhia Xiang's lap.

❝I see.Let's make a first rule. ❞Zhia Xiang said, opened the journal and wrote down:

"No one besides me and agent 0 can see this journal."

❝I think we're good, let's see the mission now. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝The first mission, for a rank C, is a simple school setting. The girl who needs help is Lee Seo Hyan and she was taken advantage by a teacher. She was a naive girl who got a crush on her English teacher who noticed the girl's affection and took advantage to sleep with her. Seo Hyan thought he loved her as well, but discovered he had a wife all along and got depressed.
The teacher wanted to profit more of her, but Lee Seo Hyan refused. Seems like the man had pictures with Seo Hyun naked and threatened to post them all over if she didn't agreed so she agreed. But after a while her depression worsened and she hanged herself.❞ agent 0 explained.

Zhia Xiang listened quiet and smiled evilly.

❝Don't worry Lee Seo Hyan, I'll make him suffer for everything.❞ Zhia Xiang said.

❝Your tasks are to make the teacher suffer and to make his wife aware of what kind of monster he is. ❞ Agent 0 explained.

❝Let's do it. ❞Zhia Xiang said pressing the accept mission button.