☆Chapter 31☆

(A/n: I know I suck with frequent updates but that won't stop me from apologizing every time HAHAH I'm so sorry guys but life happened and your girl is moving for uni next month T.T anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and it's time to mentally prepare yourselves because next chapter will be the finale </3)

Yesterday was a fun night. Taehyung's family were really nice to both of you and Taehyung's father even made some marriage jokes here and there. Although Taehyung turned them down, saying you've only been dating for a few weeks. That didn't stop your dreams from running wild.

You had a dream about Taehyung proposing to you. His hair brushed back revealing his forehead, he wore a nice suit and you were supposedly going on a restaurant date but decided to stop by the park.

You both walked to an empty but beautiful spot, and just as the sun was setting, he knelt down on knee and took out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

You were so shocked, you woke yourself up and have been thinking about it ever since. You finally decided to get up from bed and walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Taehyung still slept on the couch since Jungkook was taking his sweet time moving out. But you didn't mind, you'd probably miss him a lot once he's gone. Even though he'll just be one floor away.

You almost jumped when you saw Taehyung in the kitchen, you thought he'd still be asleep.

 "Hey, you ruined the surprise." He said when he noticed your appearance.

"Aw, were you making me breakfast?" You asked and he nodded with a look of disappointment on his face.

"Well it's your fault you woke me up then." You joked around.

"Was I being noisy?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Nope. You just appeared in my dreams and scared me enough to wake me up."

"Did I look like that one time you tried scaring me with the masks?" Taehyung asked with an eye roll.

"Hey! You should remember why that even happened." You put your hands across your chest.

"Oh I remember." He smirked, "It was because I couldn't lay my eyes off of you." He carried you and placed you on top of the counter. Your face turned as red as a tomato.

"That was not the reason!"

"You were just as flustered as you are right now. I remember clearly. The only difference is that this time, I can do this." He put his hand under your chin and inched closer until your lips connected with his. However, he didn't pull away this time like he usually does. The kiss just became deeper and you felt his tongue fight for access. He squeezed your thigh, forcing your mouth open.

You let out a low moan causing him to smirk against your lips. He carried you to the couch and placed you softly before hovering over you. He unbuttoned the first few buttons from your pajamas and placed some kisses onto your neck, the kisses soon turned into bites. You felt butterflies in your stomach. You pushed him away from you, making him confused.

"Do you not like that?" He asked, "I'm sorry."

You got up from the couch, but right as he was about to get up too, you pushed him back. "Sit down." You commanded and so he did.

"I do like it, but I should have a turn too. Don't you think?" You said as you straddled him. He grinned at you. "You can have a turn."

You heard a door open and that's when you remembered you both weren't alone in the apartment. "I'm so sorry! Go on. I'll just find some bleach for my eyes." Jungkook said as he left the house.