-(37)-

Okay so this chapter has a toture scene in it, and Im not very good at writing how people get hurt as Im not really a violent person but I will try my best and I hope you guys think its decent :) Thank you for all your kind words as well, it really makes me smile as my first book. <3

I watched as Raf and Giannio left me completely when I shot Elijah and got prepared for her

I watched as Raf and Giannio left me completely when I shot Elijah and got prepared for her. She made some stupid joke as she just stood their with her arms around Carlo and Mason. I roll my eyes at her.

Danielo starts to kick me in the stomach over and over again. He has no remorse for me at all, as I was dead to him completely. My father was dragged from the room and I guessed I was never going to see her again. 

I watch as Eli faints in their arms. Probably from the blood loss. At least I didnt faint yet. My fake father and fake grandpa watched as they took her away. They didnt follow though. They just looked towards me.

It wasnt the same look as before, it was a look of pure hatred. I was bleeding out and I was going to die, I look at them pleadingly. They scoffed and came over. They applied pressure on the wound and laughed. I screamed in pain. This was a side of them I never wanted to see. 

"SHE'S OKAY GUYS, SHE JUST NEEDS SLEEP NOW FUCK OFF!", I heard Raf yell. Fake Father and Grandpa look at eachother in relief. My eyes start to droop as I fall asleep.

I didnt know if I would ever wake up again.

"I hate you Elijah.", I whisper before hitting the ground. I heard laughter before I did.

I watched as his child hit the ground

I watched as his child hit the ground. We made no attempt to catch her. We just watched her fall. She mumbled saying she hated Elijah.

Honey, your gonna hate me a hell of alot more. 

I smile towards my father. He had the same thought as I did. We were going to hurt them just as much as they hurted Elijah.

I cant believe I even put up with her in my home. I threw a ball for someone who hurt my baby. I housed her, gave her food, I even gave her gifts as she sat there and took them. My sons gave a place to a complete stranger.