Distance in relationship

Kartik was in office. He remains cold to all. None dare to go near him

Singhaniya house

Riddhima : mumma , are you behind all this mess. Why do you hurt them like this.

MrsKapoor: for one week, i collected all details of vin and naira. There rumors and news related to that. Yesterday i mail it to kartik from an anonymous account. And today i boost the news and evoke the reporters. I won't lst her be in ease.

Riddhima : am ashamed to be your daughter. You are so manipulative.

Riddhima left for getting ready.

Kartik cabin

Aryan : what are you doing bhai? Why are you hurting our dear doll. What did she do wrong, except marrying you. Do you knew how much she cried yesterday. What if..... Nothing. Do whatever you can scold her badly or , if still you cant stop hurting her the kill her.

Manish: hurting the kid, like she did a grave sin.. What did she do..

Kartik : its office and am  not interested to talk about personal matter here.

Akhilesh : kartik, you realky treat her coldly like u use to be with us, you didn't consider her bubbliness. You didn't treat her well.. Why? Why you do like that..

Aryan : bro she can't hold tension.. She is a...

Before completing, his phone ring. Aryan attend it. Hearing something halfway he left by screaming or shouting

"Impossible, did it appear again.. What will we do"

Everyone there was perplexed.

An hour later.

Aryan entered the cabin. His eyes are red.

Kartik : kya hua?

Aryan : you have a vistor.

Song wei long enters. Kartik was surprised. His eyes have a plain yet dangerous expression.

Songwei: thank you.. Thanks alot for everything. We are taking her back. And remember, if she wish to be with Vin, 2 years before they would be married and  now they have their second kid.

Kartik : papa and chachu be out. I want to talk to them

They left.

Kartik : What happened to her? Is she okay?

Aryan : anxiety attack again. Remember its so serious and you are the core reason why she is like this now.

Kartik : I knew, but listen to me, i act according to akshara aunty order. We consulted her doctor. Only extreme shock or pain can make her back to reality. Am her favourite so.. If i hurt..

Songwei : bigbro, that's so dangerous move.. Don't proceed. Your hatred, she can't afford it..

Kartik : mmm.. Aryan can you bring her back to Goenka. One last time.. For me.

Aryan agreed and did his job best. Naira when woke up she was at kaira room.

and kartik was standing before her, she was surprised.